Ch.14- New Recruit

A lot of y'all were asking but Coi Leray is Trippie's ex (in real life and in the book) and a person that he's had a lot of problems with.

Ryan's POV

It was around 12:30 in the morning when I finally came back home. I have no idea where i'm gonna hide this lil boy but I needed to do something.

We didn't really talk on the ride hear and I appreciated that, I can see how we're related but the timeline and his age still doesn't make sense to me.

I turned the key in the hole and quietly opened the door, everyone should be asleep or at least in their room. Damion and I barely had our foot in the door when the lights came on and the entire crew was sitting there looking at us.

"First of all, Why are you ever coming to my house this late at night ? Second of all, who the hell is this ?" Nicki had a calm tone but her eyes and body language said something way different.

"Well-"

"She killed my parents, I'm her half-brother that she knew nothing about. My name's Damion." He said bluntly, walking more into the house and over to the living room.

I followed behind him shamefully and sat on the couch next to him facing them.

"Ryan you killed who now ?" Rico spoke dumbfounded.

Nicki looked beyond pissed now, she wasn't surprised that I'd killed someone but more mad about who it was.

"It wasn't my fault. They've been sending me a bunch of letters and I was getting annoyed so I went over there and I tried to have a peaceful conversation and tell them to stop but one thing turned to another and then some words were shared, I was called a whore and a failure and Nicki you know I don't tolerate disrespect so I had to deal with it."

I really didn't plan on killing them, I've been sober for so long and now I have to restart my clean streak.

"And how did you stumble against him ?"

"Well I heard some noise upstairs so i walked into a room and he was there and I couldn't exactly leave him there so....yeah."

"Well you guys got rid of the bodies right ?" I looked at Normani with the most bored face, did she think I was amateur ?

"Yeah we did and we made them into meatloaf and served it to the neighbors." Nicki cracked a small smile at Damion, I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"How old are you, Pino ?"

"16, 17 in two months." I zoned out a bit, there was no doubt this boy was related to me but it just didn't make sense but then again when I was 9 my father would always go on business trips every other week and act so nice when he came back.

"You from New york ? I hear an accent on you."

"Yes ma'am, Queens born and raised." All Nicki could do was smile, I knew deep inside she was so excited.

"You're very lucky I bought a house with a bunch of rooms. There's only meant to be 8 but I guess I can make an exception for family. You got any skills, kid ?"

"Well I'm small and flexible so I'm good at squeezing into places. I'm good at manipulating and charming people, it's my specialty but I also know martial arts."

"Hmm....a triple threat. I like that, I think there's a lot we can do to strengthen you so for now Ryan go show him to his room."

"Oh and Ryan ?" I tensed up knowing what was coming to me.

"Yes ?"

"I hope you know we will definitely talk about this later and there is a punishment in your future." I sighed and nodded. Nicki was definitely gonna give me some sort of restriction.