Ch.20- Rocket

Idk about yall...but i see this book being pretty long...I'm thinking 50-70 chapters. I don't know tho, would y'all be cool with that ?

I'm bringing y'all this chapter today after reading this bomb ass beynika book (also from being inspired by listening to Nicki ALL day) So y'all go check her out, it's called Track star and it's by Snatchesbiitch

LONG ASS CHAPTER WARNING ⚠️🤬

This chapter is brought to you after listening to Rocket and Partition over and over again on repeat so enjoy 😍

DON'T PLAY ROCKET UNTIL I TELL YOU AND THEN LEAVE IT ON REPEAT AFTER 🤬

Nicki's POV
2 weeks later

I've been home for a bit, at least 5 days. The crew and I mutually decided we would lay low for a bit.

Thanks to Ken, the real information of the shooting didn't come out. To the knowledge of most of my fans and everyone else, I was shot by a crazy Cardi fan. It was simple and made a lot of sense.

But because of this little white lie I'd have to address the situation. I'd planned to go live and talk about the situation so I opened up instagram.

"How the hell do I do this again ?" I muttered to myself before I finally found the button to go live.

My room was dark, barely lit by the small custom neon side above my bed frame that read Barbie.

I scrolled through the instagram filters and picked the brightest one. It had colorful lines or whatever, I don't really know but I look cute.

I watched the viewer amount raise in numbers, from 20K to 200K in seconds. I still wanted to wait a few minutes for others before I started.

@onika.icon: Omg are you okay ?
@ratchetopera: Y'all she fine, a bullet aint gon hurt the queen 🤣
@fourdooraventador: It's always the backyardigans tryna start dumb shit, I'm glad you're safe...NOW WHERES THE QUEEN DOCUMENTARY????

I cackled at the last comment, covering my mouth with my hand once I threw my head back. "Y'all on time out, y'all ain't getting shit. Maybe when Riri drops the album then I'll drop the documentary."

Once the views got up to more than 500K I decided it was time to start.

"Now I'm not showing my face cause y'all already know how I am but I thought it'd be time to talk about the situation. Before I start, I want to make it clear I don't have been with anyone, It's time to be mature and so I just want y'all to not attack anyone."

@fourdooraventador: Girl why you being nice...I already dragged about 30 people on twitter just a minute ago. This new...I want the old Nicki back whatchu do with her ?

"Boy I'm right here don't even play like that. I simply think it's time I mature and stop indulging myself in childish drama. I'm 37, I should be having kids and getting married not asking hoes to pull up so I can knock them into their next reincarnation." Often times It saddened me that I didn't have a child of my own yet. Back when me and Beyoncé were 'dating' Blue was like my daughter and once we stopped whatever we had going on between us I felt empty, I'd lost two important people in my life.

Being a mother has always been an important goal in my life. Having my abortion when I was younger is something I regret sometimes but I know I wasn't ready yet and I needed my child to live a good life.