Sabre's Gift

This is seriously just for fun, but if you want to make a story out of these idea's I get you can. Just ask me and I will probably say yes. Also you must give credit to me if you do.
———————————————————————-
(Takes place during the explosion of the end Crystal)
Sabre's point of view
I looked around and help my breath. I felt the thin cold glass against my back as I waited. I stood on a iron block making me the connection of the redstone that surrounded the now cracked End Crystal. I could feel it's energy seeping out of the End Crystal already. I hope everyone that lives inside it is okay. I closed my eyes and adjusted my blindfold to be more tight around my face. I don't want it to come off. Even if I will be dead after this.
The lighting started to increase. It hit me and the End Crystal. I took a bit of damage and I guessed in pain clutching my risk and squeezing it to help with the pain. I can't go anywhere though. If I do no one will make it out alive. I just hope the Alex, the Guardain and evening Emerald Steve made it out in time. I know there is still going to be an explosion, but I hope it won't be as big as it should be since I am here. I watched as the End crystal broke more. More energy and I felt my body get pushed back a little. I felt the grass behind me start to break from my force and the End Crystal. I only have a few more seconds left.
"I'm sorry! I should of done more, but I didn't! Please let this be my last gift to you!" I screamed out in the small chance the others might have to hear me before the last bolt of lighting struck.
The End Crystal shattered.
The glass behind me made me fly backward breaking the glass behind me. My arms and legs seemed to go limp and I tried to keep my body straight up like a standing position. I felt the glass cut through me, but that doesn't really matter now does it? I felt energy of the end crystal start to destroy everything around me.
Light.... Rainbow... Ghost... Time.... Elemental... Galaxy.... Alex... Guardian... Hypno... The memories of all my friends. Even if we where only short friends for a few minutes to years... I'll miss them.... I hope they don't miss me... they can't. They need to keep going even after when I'm gone.
The End Crystal made a pink light flood eve thing making it harder to see. I felt a lot of it go straight through me... but now out of me like it settled inside of me. It's working! It caused me to be pushed back father and harder.
After a few seconds I felt my body slam against something. First my back that made me wheeze from it sending a shock through my chest. Next and what seems like last was my head. If hurt so much making my vision blacken immediately. I felt my body fall, but not touch the ground.
Sorry....
————————————————————————
(Words 539)