Spirit Animal AU Part 1?

(This is where everyone is alive okay?)
In this world, everyone has a spirit. An Animal Spirt. It's apart of everyone single person. Of course some people have the same spirit, but it doesn't make them less special. Everyone has the ability to turn into their spirit and naturally are born with certain parts of that animal.
My name is Sabre and I am a Falcon, a Peregrine Falcon. My friends don't know that, but I do know what they are. Rainbow Steve is a bunny. Light Steve is a butterfly. Galaxy Steve is a sword fish. They all share traits with that animal.
Rainbow Steve can What very well and is the fastest in our group. He has the ears and tail of a rabbit and doesn't eat meat.
Light Steve has beautiful wings and is very queit, he is good with nature and healing, he can fly, just not very fast.
Time Steve is a turtle. He can hold his breath for a long time and is a good swimmer. He also has a shell on his back that protects him. He is the wisest in the group.
Galaxy Steve has gills on his neck and is a amazing swimmer. He is also very good with a sword. He is the most powerful in the group.
Alex is very secretive and smart. She had a Fox ears and a tail with very good sense.
Guardian is an Owl. He isn't the best during the day, but he is wise and good with his flight, but usually stays out of battle.
For me well, I can see very well and very far and I am the leader of the group.
Right now we aren't in a very good position. A lot of the villains have teamed up. Dark Steve a cat is holding Light Steve down.Galaxy Steve and Time Steve were fighting Void Steve who is a shark in the distance. I don't know where Alex and The Guardian are.
Rainbow Steve is fighting against Nightmare Steve with me. Nightmare Steve is a Raccoon. Me and Rainbow Steve were going our best to fight him off. I can't help, but notice that they weren't fighting against us as hard as usual.
I think they are planning something. Nightmare Steve threw fireballs are us. Causing me and Rainbow Steve to split up form each other. Rainbow turned into a Rainbow bunny to get away from the fireballs. I on the other hand got hit and thrown. I was expecting to hit the ground, but something grabbed me.
"Thank you?" I said as I turned around to see who helped me. I saw their face then immediately tried to get out of their grip on me. It was Illusion Steve.
"I got him!" He said and flew into the air. All Steve's no matter their animal can fly into the air, it just isn't very fast. He flew me up into the air and I stoped struggling as he was the only thing keeping me from falling to the ground.
"Stop fighting!" I heard Nightmare Steve say and suddenly all fighting stops and eyes go on me.
"Now that I have your attention. I want to say something I have leaned about your friend here." Illusion Steve said still holding me everyone looked at him.
"Let him go!" Light Steve tried to fly up to me, but Dark Steve was to strong for him.
"Not until I learn what you are." He said and looked at me.
"What I am?"
"What is your animal Sabre?"
"I'm not saying anything." He let got of me, but before I could start falling he grabbed me by my neck.
"Tell me or you won't live to see tomorrow." He said making me look down to the ground. I don't have a choice. If I tell him I am a Falcon then he will drop me. Asking me to prove it and if I don't he is going to drop me. I don't say anything as he slowly chokes me.
"Just say it Sabre!" Galaxy Steve said. I think everyone believe I am a chicken since I wear a chicken onesie, but everyone wants to know the truth.
"We can't let you die Sabre!" Time Steve said. I look at all of them.
"Falcon! I'm a Peregrine Falcon!" I scream and gasp out. Illusion Steve looked at me and smirked.
"Then fly for us Sabre!" He said and dropped me to my doom. Anyone who is watching me is probably wondering why I am not flying already. Well it's hard to fly when you only have one wing.
I looked at the ground as it slowly came closer to me. I know I can't fly with one wing. I've been trying that for years. Time Steve is to far away and he can't stop me in time. No one else that can fly can save me so I have to do the only thing I can do. I stretch out my large wing that looks exactly like a falcon's wing and cover myself up. It's the only things I can do and right after I did my body hit the ground with a large crackle and snap.
I didn't pass out as pain filled my wing and shock went through my body. I lied their in excruciating pain and couldn't get up. I heard laugher and lighting as all the villains left the area. My wing still covered my body and I couldn't see anything.
"Sabre?" I heard a worried and panicked Rainbow Steve say as he moved my wing causing a ripple of pain run through me.
"Stop!" I scream out and he does.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay Rainbow Steve, that just really hurt."
"Sabre's hurt!" Light Steve said as I heard footsteps.
"Why didn't you just fly?!" Time Steve said angrily.
"I only have one wing!" I screamed back just as mad at him.
"We have to move his wing it's broken." Galaxy Steve said and he grabbed my broken wing moving it in a way to make me feel as little pain as possible which didn't work. I bit my tongue and gritted my teeth.
"Sorry."
"I know. It's fine Galaxy."
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"It didn't matter if you guys knew or not."
"It didn't matter?"
"Yeah. It didn't." I felt Light Steve start to move my wing around to get it in the right position to heal. The pain was making me black out and I passed out.
————————————————————————
(Worlds 1098) So what do you guys think?