Chicken Sabre part 1

Idk why am I writing this. I just thought it was funny so it goes in here. Also a bit of writing practice. Also I want to try your spacing idea. I found it a nice way to read your book and I really liked it TheDiamondcats
———————————————————————
Sabre's point of view
I woke up my head throbbing. What happened? I though to myself as I looked around the area. I was still in the Rainbow town, the sun warm the breeze calm and cool. It was a really nice day.

I got up, but quickly realized something just wasn't right. My arms felt longer and my legs a lot shorter. In fact everything seems higher and taller then before. Did I shrink?

I quickly shake my head, but that doesn't change anything. I walk around and everything felt longer to take to. Like my steps were shorter. It rained yesterday so I went to a small puddle on the ground so I could look at myself. I jumped back and saw something it didn't see.

I was a chicken. Just a average chicken. I might be a little taller then most, but it's hard to tell. I had the white feathers orange yellow like feet. A yellow beak. I don't have a blindfold on, but my eyes look nothing like they do when I was human. They were just a bright green.

"Hello? Orange Steve!" I called out in hope that he would hear me. I don't know if I sound normal or not, I just need to figure out why I am a chicken and how to change back. I kept calling out his name until he came out of the house he made and looked down at me tiredly.

"How did you get here?" He asked with a yawn.

"I don't know! Can you help me get back?! Do you know what happened?!"

"Wow aren't you loud." He picks me up and by his reaction I could tell that he didn't understand me. That's a problem. How am I going to talk to him now?

He brought me inside and we past the pig pen while we did, I suddenly realized that I would understand what the pigs were saying. All of them. Maybe I can get Gerald to help me! He is a a smart pig and might take over the world, but he can help.

Orange Steve set me down and closed the door so I couldn't get out. That's worrying. He went to a chest to grab something. The only way out of upstairs and out the balcony. I looked over at Orange Steve.

"Sabre isn't here right now... so I can finally eat some chicken! I always felt bad eating it since he wears a chicken onesie so I don't eat it when he is around." He had an axe and it suddenly hit me. In more ways then one. The axe sliced though my right wing. It screamed in pain, and started to panic. The other thing that hit me is that he wants to eat me.

I quickly get up the stairs as Orange Steve ran after me swinging his axe to kill me. I jump down from they balcony and go to Gerlad's domain and hit my head against the door.

"Gerald! Let me in! Let me in!" The door swing opened the moment I got my head against it again. Gerald can open doors and I can't since I am a chicken. Gerald sees me.

"Chicken?" He voice was like someone talking in British. Just without the accent if that makes any sense. I go in and hide behind him since I don't have much of a choice here. Gerald closes the door and it looked like Orange Steve did not see me go in.

"It's me Sabre! I'm a chicken and I don't know why." My arm... well wing that got hit was hanging their limp since it hurt to move it. It was bleeding heavily.

"Well you got what you deserve." He said looking at it and turns his back to me.

"Look I know you ha- dislike me, but I have to turn back. Orange Steve wants to eat me!"

"That's not my problem."

"If he eats me I will die! He would eat his own friend! Do you want that?!"

"Yes, you are annoying." He goes back to looking at his picture ignoring me. What a great help he is. I look at the door to see it slightly opened. I used my head to open it up more to peak outside.

Orange Steve was looking around trying to find me. He was looking around the portals. Since Orange Steve can Gerald won't help me. I will need to find some help on my own. I looked to see the only portal open. The Yellow one. I guess I need to go through their.

I took one last glance around and started running to the portal for my life. Sadly the pumping of my heart made my wing bleed more heavily. Orange Steve saw me and was right behind me.

"Get back here chicken!" I kept running and made it through the portal. As a Yellow Light filled me eyes.

I looked around and found myself outside it the Yellow Steve camp, it's more like a town though then anything else. I got through since I was just a chicken and no one really cared about that. I looked around for anyone to help me, but no one could understand me. Not even the Yellow King when I found him.

I felt hopeless as I continued to walk around the camp feeling a little dizzy from the blood loss. I sit down and try to do something to stop the bleeding, but it wasn't worth it. I can't do anything as a chicken. That's when I saw Light Steve and the Yellow Steve I know come into town.

"Nothing on the darkness which is good." Light Steve said as I waked over to them.

"Yeah that's good. You deserve a break form all the hard work you have been doing." Yellow Steve said. I go in front of them and looked at them.

"Why is there a chicken?" Light Steve says to Yellow Steve.

"It must of escaped from a Yellow Steve while trying to kill it." He picks me up and I squirm.

"Yellow Steve let me go!" I yell at him which does nothing to help me out. They start walking to what looked like a butcher and I kept struggling. I eventually had no choice but to bite Yellow Steve hard and run away once he dropped me.

I ran into the forest and stoped after a bit to take a break. No one can understand me. Anyone who can doesn't care. Everyone wants to eat me. I have no hope. I don't even know if their are wolves out here. I have no chance against them.

While walking I ran into something. I don't know what it was since I as my head low, before I looked up it picked me up.

"What are you doing out here?" He said to me and I felt fear run through me making my body shake. I know that voice. I looked up to see the Nightmare King himself.

And I though this day couldn't get any worse.
————————————————————————
(Words 1281)
Hey guys I just wanted to ask how you guys think about the spacing in the writing. Do you like it or not? I would like to know and still shout out to. TheDiamondcats I hope you don't mind how I am trying your writing style.