Seeing Blue part 1

"I dare you to jump into the water from five blocks high!" A Red Steve said me me. Galaxy, Alex and the Overseer weren't around and I decided to join the game of tiger or dare some Steves where playing.

"Easy. Just give me a second." I get some block of dirt out and go to the river I found an area to dive unit and slowly build up. Making sure I was high above the water. The Steves were gathered around me watching me build up. Their was the Red Steve. Purple Steve and a Green Steve here watching me. The rest were waiting by the circle not caring about this.

"Tell me when I can jump in." I ask the Red Steve. Ready to go in. I wait until I heard the Red Steve say.

"Three, two, one. Jump!" I jump into the water and feel the cold water hit my skin. For some reason I couldn't move and my body felt stiff and sore like I was forced to stay still. I looked around and the water current that should move me around was still. I looked up.

A figure of a Blue Steve was looking at me. It spoke, but no words came out of their mouth. I watch them as they kept trying to speak to me. The most I could understand is.

"Coming"

"Rainbow"

"Help"

"Back"

"Stop"

"Come"

"Follow"

I reach out my hand to them when they said follow. They look at me and take my hand.

I took a deep almost dying breath as I felt the water move me up and back to shore. I saw a Green and Blue Steve standing next to me with a face of relief

"What happened?" I asked after slowing catching my breath.

"You went into the water, but didn't come out for almost 30 minutes."

"I was only under for about a minute?"

"No you weren't, when you jumped into the water you turned invisible. You were gone. We only found you now. You were unconscious."

"I didn't pass out though."

"Let's get you inside. You probably hit your head really hard." I didn't want to make them worry so I agreed. I followed the Blue Steve inside the house that I usually stay in. He forced me to lay down as he goes to find where Galaxy and the others went.

I lay in my bed for the next few minutes. Trying to figure out. Who that Blue Steve was and why they were calling out to me.