Sabre's Gift Part 2

Since Mooncommand and probably a few others wanted a part two. Here is a part two. I know why you guys wanted one so here you go.
————————————————————————
The Guardian's point of view
All three of us felt the sound and the energy of the explosion. The sound was strong, but the energy was weak. A sting wing blew from behind us as the sound hit us. The energy followed soon after.
"Was...that...it..." Alex asked in between breaths. I was breathing heavily myself. We ran as fast and as far as we could in that short amount of time.
"I...think..so..." I looked behind me to see a strange sight. Almost all the bedrock around the area was still their and it looked like nothing had change expect how their were a few holes that made it so we could look inside.
"That bigger then when I exploded." Alex said after catching her breath.
"You Exploded?!" Emerald Steve said in confusion.
"Don't worry about it."
"How much bigger?" I asked Alex."
"A lot...."
"Sabre really did it didn't he?"
"Sabre! He might still be inside!" Alex said as she rushed to the wall of bedrock that hid the damage Inside it. Some areas of the bedrock was broken, but not enough so we could get inside.
"Their has to be a way in!" Alex said in panic as she kept looking around.
"Unless you can break bedrock I don't think you can." Emerald Steve said. Alex keeps frantically look around and I put and hand in her shoulder to stop her.
"Their is no way he could if survived that." I said honestly to her and she shook her head and was close to tears.
"No! He has to! I never said anything about him. I never told him it was okay! We never even said thank you once!"
"We can not do anything Alex!" I screamed at her and she stopped.
"He may have stopped the explosion from liking everyone, but their is no way he could of survived. You know how much lighting hurts him." I hated saying that. I wish he wasn't gone too. I wish we could of found a different way to save everyone and ourselves without him dying.
"That shouldn't matter !" Alex screamed at me as she punched the wall of bedrock breaking a block that would allow us to go inside.... I was in shock so was Emerald Steve. Alex looked like she was in shock too. It took a few seconds before any of us said anything.
"Did you just."
"It looks like it..." Alex goes inside the area and I follow inside and immediately smell smoke. I lift my shirt up so I could cover my mouth. Alex starts coughing from the smoke.
"Let's look around and see if we can find anything." I said and Alex nods. We looked around and slowly walk around being very carful. Flames were everywhere from the explosion which slowly made the smoke in the air worse. Near the center their was nothing around the edges their was bedrock and stone. We get to around the halfway point when we head something.
"...Small miscalculation. I must thank you for that." We stopped in our tracks and went dead silent. I have never heard this person's voice before, but it looks like Alex has.
"Now what to do with.... ah your friends are here. I guess I'll let you live for now. I need to figure out how you did this first." His voice was muffled out from the fire and the distance between us. Alex started walking to where she heard the voice and I did the same. When we got over we saw someone. We couldn't see his face or what he looked like. He was standing over something, but we knew it was something. He looked down then suddenly disappeared.
"It was him from before..." Alex said.
"The voice you heard in your head?"
"Yeah..."
"Let's go and see who that thing was talking to." Alex nods as we walk over. Once we got over I felt shock fill my body.
Sabre laid their on his side. His clothes were mostly torn from what looked like glass. A very large piece of glass was stuck in his side. He was bleeding from the head and burned in certain area's his arm was in a questionable position and dark bruises forming all over his body.
"Sabre?" Alex asked and he lifted him up off the ground slightly holding him on her lap. I looked more closely at him for a sigh of life that this wasn't just a dead body. I put a hand on his chest where is heart is and felt it slowly beat in his chest. His chest was barely rising and falling.
"He's alive."
———————————————————————-
(Words 808)