Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story will contain curse words and SMUT so I advise if you are not 13+ don't read it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pre-apocalypse I cleaned tables and served drinks. Spent my Friday nights talking myself out of tickets and getting wasted at the cheapest clubs. Every Saturday waking up in a strangers bed not knowing how I got there.

I lived in a shitty apartment with a shitty job. 

But about 2 years ago that all changed. The world ended and none of that mattered anymore. 

My worst nightmare went from having no money for rent to getting eaten alive in my sleep. People turned into flesh eating monsters: some just became monsters.

I lost my family early on and ended up traveling with a small group of strangers. We followed the road out of the city, but week after week the group got smaller until I was the only one left.

Travelling alone is easier. No burdens to carry. No one else to be looking out for. I think for myself and only myself.

One of the people in the group at the beggining used to practice archery and she was teaching me how to use a bow before she died. When we lost her her husband gave me her bow and told me to keep practicing. We lost him a couple of days after, he didn't tell us but she had managed to scratch him before we put her down and we woke one morning to see he had put a bullet through his own head.

I've been training with it everyday for the last couple of years and I can use it better now than she ever could.

Last night I reeched a small town. I looked in every house but everything had been cleared out, so I barackaded the doors of one of the houses and headed up to one of the bedrooms to sleep.

Light slowly began to flood in through the window as the sun rose and I get ready to head out. I'm not sure where I'm heading exactly but I never stay in the same place for long.

That was everyones mistake. Sooner or later the dead will find you. They will tear down your walls, little or big, and you will die.

Once I'm ready to leave I take out my knife from my belt and push the coach from infront of the door. I look through the peep hole just to check none of the dead are outside but its clear. Nevertheless I am cautious of every step I take.

When I reech the main road I follow it, away from the way I came, toward whatever shit show lies ahead.