A Moment of Weakness Well Spent

Simon, the guy with the moustache, took my weapons as he loaded me into the back of his truck.

It wasn't a long drive back to their base, I must have gone around it a few miles back. When we get there Negan gives me his hand to get down out the truck but I push is away and jump down, making him scoff. I could tell he wasn't used to people giving him attitude but he was lapping it up. 

He showed me inside the factory and put it upon himself to give me a tour of the whole place.

He even introduced me to his wives. Yes. Wives plural. His cocky grin fades slightly when he sees my disgust and we leave to tour the rest of the Sanctuary.

About an hour later we get to the last room. He opens the door and ushers me in. I can't help but smile at his innocent goofiness.

I look around the room and take a step back in disbelief, my back now pressed up against Negan. I shyly step away and turn to him. He's looking down into my eyes, giving me butterflies.

"Nice place." I murmur, losing myself in his deep pools of hazel.

He steps forward pressing himself against me again and smiles. His hands wander up my sides to rest above my hips.

For the first time since we met Negan's speechless. 

He leans down and kisses me hard on the lips. I lose myself for a second as his tounge dances on my lips, asking for entry. But I pull away and try to say something, the words getting stuck in my throat.

"I- It's..."

I'm alowed this, I tell myself, one moment of weakness.

Pulling him by his shirt I guide his mouth back to mine. Our tounges wrestling for dominance as I run my hands up his broad chest and wrap my arms around his neck.

I break the kiss and bite my lip as he takes the kiss down to my neck. I guide him over to the bed as he nibbles and plants kisses on the sweet spot on my neck.

When I feel the end of the bed touch the back of my legs I stop and Negan brings his lips back up to mine.

"Is this some sort of initiation?" I laugh, breaking the kiss.

He raised his eyebrow as if to say, well yeah and I playfully hit his arm.

Suddenly he grabs the back of my thighs and lifts me up, before I get time to wrap my legs around his torso he throws me onto the bed. An excitable gasp escaping me mouth as I land on his soft matress.

As I'm sitting up he takes off his leather jacket and pulls his shirt up and over his head, throwing them both onto the floor. He looks me up and down, tracing his tongue along his upper lip.

"Damn," he mutters under his breath making me blush and look away.

"Take off your clothes."

His voice soft yet full of dominance. For once I obey and take off everything, sitting completely naked in the centre of his bed. His eyes roam my body before he crawls across the bed towards me.

Our lips meet and I moan into the kiss. He pushes me down onto my back and I wrap my legs around his waist- pressing his bulge against my heat. 

He brings one of his hands up into my hair and pulls it down, making me arch my back and gasp in arousal. He then drags his lips from mine to my neck and then down my body. Planting soft, open-mouthed kisses as he goes. As he gets to my breasts he nips at one erect nub and gently massages the other between his thumb and forefinger. I moan his name causing him to clamp his fingers together. Sending a shock of pain and pleasure down my body to my dripping heat. Knowing it clearly turns him on I moan louder.

He grows impatient of the teasing and sits up on his knees. He unzips his jeans and pulls them down to his ankles, kicking them off with his feet. Next follow his boxers and I lay looking up at his cock as it stands erect.

He brings his lips back to mine and moans into my mouth, making me pool.

As he lines himself up, ready to go in he breaks the kiss and looks down into my eyes. 

"How much do you want it?"

The cocky grin on his face returns and I buck my hips trying to feel him with my slick folds but he pulls it out of my reach.

"Baby I want you so bad," I whimper, surprising myself by my sudden lack of control. He places a gentle kiss on my lips and granting my plead slowly pushes himself into me. I moan out in pain and pleasure as my walls try to adjust to his size. 

Still gazing into his lustful eyes I bring my hand up and caress him cheek. He smirks down at me and slowly starts to pull out until its just his slit in my dripping entrance.

Then without warning he thrusts himself back inside of me, hitting my back wall and sending all sorts of pleasure through my body.

"Negan," I scream out his name and dig my nails into his back. He snarls at the pain but it just urges him on. Every thrust gets faster and deeper, he groans out my name and I feel myself getting closer to my climax.

"Come for me baby," he whispers into my ear, finishing me off. Seconds later he follows and we ride out our orgasms together.