하나

I stood in the rain. Tears quickly ran down with it.

He never should've trusted him.

Taehyung wasn't who he said he was.

It was all a lie, he put on a perfect mask and I chased to discover him.

At the coffee shop: fake smiles.

At the movies: distorted whispers.

In my bed: "I love you"s thrown

Everything was for Taehyung's benefit.

I stare at his door, I was kicked out. Taehyung spat at me. Telling me he never cared, not for a second. That he just needed a loyal fuck. Someone who'll crawl back to him.

I cried and begged to stay. I apologized to Taehyung when I wasn't at fault.

Taehyung claimed "you got too clingy, it was annoying."  I felt a rope around my chest, growing tighter each minute. Is this what love is? I never wanted to feel it again.

My knees felt weak and dropped to the floor, my head fell into my arms. "Why?" I cried out. Rain hit the ground, loud enough to deafen my cries.

Taehyung looked at me from his window. Eyes filled with disgust. "Clingy bitch," he said to himself. I wish I didn't hear him.

I caught his eyes for a second, that was all I needed for my heart to shatter, for Taehyung showed no amount of care for the boy on his porch stairs. Only disgust and pity, pity for a boy who can't get over something as small as love.

I sat there, hoping taehyung would open the door and apologize, hoping he would hold me close and whisper sweet nothings that meant everything.

Taehyung never came out, in fact, he stepped from the window and closed his curtains. I stood up and hung my head low. "Nothing but a bitch," I mumbled to myself before walking off to the train station.

My clothes were soaked and my shoes were muddy. Many looked at my clothes as if they were rags. They judged my tear-stained face. Eyes everywhere. I felt trapped.

A tall man came onto the train, he looked no different from the others on this cart. He looked at me, just like the rest. The look he gave me was far from judgementful, it was full of care. Why would a stranger look at me like that?

The man walked up to him, "do you need a coat?" His voice was smooth and low, nothing like taehyung's. Taehyung always had a harsh tone to his deep voice.

I looked up to see his face, he was really tall. His legs were lanky but fit him. His hands were in his pockets except one was holding a black coat.

His face was literal perfection, soft eyes, and small lips. I weirdly want to kiss him.

"Yeah," I say. My voice is shaky and unconfident.

He hands me the coat with a small smile. He has dimples. They're like the finishing touch to a painting. He reminds me of venus, the very definition of beauty.

"Thank you," I look down and put it on. It's big on me, I look like a child wearing their father's jacket.

I look up again to see him gone. He walked through the train doors and went on with his day. I already miss his gaze, no one has looked at me like that in so long. Taehyung never did, his eyes were sharp and cold. I thought that was normal.

All I could think of was that man. When I got off the train all the way till I went to bed. What do I do with his coat? I could try to give it back on my way to work tomorrow.

____________________________________
Deadass continued this from my one-shots.