다섯

"Hello?"

I'm frozen, I didn't think he would pick up.

"Hello, this is yoongi. Remember me?" My voice was shaky from crying. He replies immediately "Oh! Yoongi from the train. Did you like my gift?"

"Yeah, a lot," fuck I sniffled and he definitely heard it.

"Are you crying?" He asks. Damn I hate that question. "A little bit, I'm fine." Don't worry about it please.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I don't answer "I'm off work so I have time." He adds.

"Can...Can you come over?"

Namjoon was silent, I shouldn't have said that. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking when I said that. You-" "Where do you live?" He cut me off. He's really gonna come over.

"I'll text you," I say. I send him my address and look around, it's a mess. "Ok, I'm on my way." And before I could reply, he hung up.

I get up and pick up whatever's on my floor. I should really clean more. I head over to the tv and stop at my rose and anemone. They're an odd pair but pretty nonetheless.

I go back to the couch and wrap myself in my blanket. I relax in the warmth, never wanting to leave this spot.

Five minutes later a knock comes from my door, "already?!" I accidentally say out loud. The walk to the door made me nervous, what if he sees how pathetic I look and leaves? With that in mind, I hesitantly open the door.

What surprises me is that I'm greeted with a hug. I don't question why I give in. A hug being the only act of affection towards me in weeks. Namjoon's build is way bigger than mine. My shoulders and chest are tiny compared to his.

He releases me and smiles "hi," I smile back.

"Do you wanna watch tv?" I ask, he nods." I lead him to the living room and he takes off his coat and shoes. Even the way he takes off his coat is perfect.

I sit on the couch and he does too. A minute passes before he tells me to come closer. I shyly slide to him and pulls me between his legs. He wraps his arms around my waist. One hand reaches for my hair and the other rests on my back. My mind goes blank, I only think of how namjoon is petting my head.

The tv is still on, but we pay no mind. This time, our silence is comforting. He holds me like I'm a porcelain doll, easy to break if not careful. If he were to drop me, No miracle could fix me.

______________________________
I told myself that I wouldn't write another fic til I finished ocean but.....