Secrets

Virgo

They were being much too noisy, Virgo knew it. There was no way a group of twelve teenagers could creep around a silent hospital unnoticed. But still, no one had tried to stop them. Several times she had seen movement from behind them in the corner of her eye, but as soon as she would look back, whoever, or what ever, was there had gone. Virgo hoped it was her paranoia playing tricks on her mind.

Virgo felt something lean against her. Glancing down, she noticed Libra looked as if she was about to pass out. She cursed inwardly. They should have prepared to help her; they had expected Libra to be in a bad shape, but this was another level. Her friend had bags under eyes, and her wrists were cut open. Virgo hadn't had a proper look, but she could tell it was deep.

Virgo put an arm under Libra's armpit to steady her. Luckily Libra was light, so it wasn't too much of a struggle to keep her from collapsing. The group suddenly stopped, and Virgo looked at Aries expectantly, who was leading.

"The exit is just over there." Aries stated, but she didn't seem thrilled.

Virgo frowned, "Where are the guards? There were definitely some when we arrived."

"It's good that there aren't any at the moment, right?" Taurus asked hopefully. "It makes it easier to escape."

"Everything points to this being a trap." Virgo sighed.

Leo scratched his head, "But what would be the reason to let us go just to capture us again?"

"That's a good point." Capricorn put in, "We should go now while was have the chance."

The group nodded in agreement. However, Virgo was not so sure. A sense of foreboding coursed through her veins. Aries motioned at the group behind to follow her. Virgo adjusted her grip on Libra, who was slipping from her grasp. Some of her friend's weight was suddenly lifted. At first, she thought Libra had miraculously gained enough strength to walk on her own, but looking round, she noticed someone was sharing her weight.

Virgo swallowed nervously as she saw who it was. Scorpio's silvery hair made him identifiable in an instant. Her heart did a little somersault, and she struggled to find the words to thank him for the help. Giving up on speaking, she gave him a grateful nod. God, she hated emotions, especially during a time like this. Scorpio smile back slightly and they made their way awkwardly towards the exit.

The door suspiciously didn't have a lock or any security system on it. When Aries pushed it open, no alarms went of signalling their escape. Even though freedom was within their grasp, Virgo's sixth sense was screaming at her to go back. She wasn't the only one who seemed to feel this way, however. Pisces' face was beyond scared. The poor guy looked absolutely terrified, but Virgo could also relate. Her hands were shaking.

When she had gone out the door, the soft, clean air hit her face for the first time in weeks. She welcomed the calming feeling, filling her lungs with oxygen that was not stale or damp. The night was clear and the stars shone brighter than Virgo had ever seen them. The moon was also out, almost full so it lit the surroundings relatively well. All they had to do now was to get over the fence and they would be free.

Scorpio

Of course, now was the perfect time for things to go wrong. Scorpio breathed in the night air as if it were a drug. Every inhale made him feel that bit more clear-headed. He scanned the surroundings. A tall metal fence ran around the perimeter of the hospital, but that would be relatively easy to climb over. He glanced at Virgo, who was supporting Libra on one side. Her blonde hair was blown over one shoulder in the slight breeze, and her grey eyes reflected the moonlight like a moonstone...