The Plan

Libra

After a long night on reflecting the information Doctor Orion had given them, the group were sat silently around the dining room table, waiting for their... guardian. Libra kept her head down, and avoided eye contact with her comrades, as usual. She fidgeted nervously, the silence felt as if it was crushing her. 

The sound of the door opening was ominous, and the Doctor walked in. He had bags under his eyes, almost as prominent as Leo's, which suggested he hadn't slept that night. Under his arm, he carried a small black laptop.

Libra's pulse quickened as they accidently caught each other's gazes. She looked down at her hands, fear rising in her throat.

As Doctor Orion sat at the head of the table, he opened his laptop. "We have located the Silver Sickles' hideout." He stated. It was supposedly good news, yet Libra noticed he still seemed on edge. "From what we can tell, their security is minimal. They don't suspect they have been discovered yet." 

"That makes it the perfect opportunity to attack..." Virgo muttered from next to her.

"But what if it's an act?" Pisces said. Libra had voted to eliminate the Silver Sickles, yet she couldn't help but agree with what Pisces had said. Everything felt too convenient.

"I have the same fears." The Doctor admitted. "However, our intel is superior to theirs, making that less likely."

"We've already spoken about this." Aries said harshly. "There's no point in arguing about it again. We need to make a solid plan."

Taurus raised his hand. "What exactly is the goal, though? Are we killing them? I'm personally not too fond of the idea of taking a life."

"I have considered this." Doctor Orion replied. "Yes, it will involve killing the entire organisation, but that is not the whole picture. If the information they have collected still remains, then killing them will be useless. That is why we have to destroy their data too."

Libra glanced at her friend, who was deep in thought. Even though Virgo didn't suspect Doctor Orion enough to decline the mission, Libra wasn't so sure, no matter how sincere he looked. She could sense something unexpected was about to happen.

"Do you have a map of their hideout?" Aquarius spoke out. He was calm, as usual. Doctor Orion handed him the laptop, and Libra watched him study the screen. His analytical eyes rivalled Virgo's, yet they both used that ability in completely different ways. After a few minutes, he pushed it away.

"I suggest we split up into three teams." He said. "Preferably one person of each element."

Libra could see what he was getting at. "So that we cover a range of attacks." She deduced.

"Exactly." Aquarius replied. Libra's face burnt up when she realised she had spoken out loud. "Don't look so embarrassed, your mind isn't too shabby." He added.

"Oh...okay. Can I say something else?" She said, her voice quiet. The group nodded and looked at her expectantly. She gulped before continuing. "I think we should have different groups for different tasks. For example, those of us who would rather not kill should be in charge of deleting the data."

Aquarius nodded. "My thoughts exactly. Now to decide on the teams..."

Scorpio

Scorpio was surprised Libra  had spoken so much. For the entire time he knew her, she had barely uttered a word. For some reason, he was glad that she had partially come out of her shell.

"According to the map, there are two possible places which could hold the classified information." Aquarius explained. "This means that two people with skills in technology should be on different teams."