06

The next day came along. It went well where Lia went to all her classes. Even though Ace hasn't arrived yet , she managed to get to her places.

That all stopped until a skinny tall girl with brunette hair walks up to Lia with a killer look. "Like... what's your deal?" Lia stares at the tall girl with a confused look .

"I-I'm sorry what?" The brunette laughed as she looked at her friends before looking back at Lia.

"Ace. Yeah stay away from him. He's my boyfriend." Lia blushes as looks down. She felt this pain in her chest because he didn't tell her that he was dating someone as beautiful as her.

"Oh? Okay then I'll stay away if that's what you." Lia felt that maybe the brunette which her name was Bethany thought that Lia was clingy .

Bethany smirked as she walks away with her tall friends and Lia's smile soon fades as she starts walking to her next class. "Hey...

"KID!" The girl named Carson says as she places both her hands on Lia's shoulder. Lia looked at her before smiling at her.

"We're the same age." She mumbles as she felt her cheeks rise with redness.

Recently Carson and Lia have become friends. It was shocking to most because Carson never engaged with people around her school because she thought the whole thing was cliche. The school had the cute bad boys and the popular bitchy girls. The nerds who keep to themselves and the annoying student council . Then their was Carson. A loner who doesn't pay attention in class and causes ruckus.

Though Lia obviously didn't know nothing about this. "But still you're a kid. Anyways .. what's the deal with you and Ace? You guys a couple or something?" Carson pinches her cheek and makes pouty faces. Lia giggles as she pushes her hands away playfully.

"No . He's my best friend ! Well my first friend ." The thing Bethany said made Lia frown.

Carson noticed. "Turn that frown upside." Carson used her hands and forced a smile on her face. Lia giggles more as she pushes her hands.

When she looked forward she saw that Ace was entering the building making Lia happy. But then the words that Bethany said made her turn back around. "Wait isn't that lover boy over there! Hey Ace you're girlfriend is right here!" Carson calls out making Lia squeal and she started to speed walk to her next class which was upstairs.

She had to take the long way. Then tattooed arms snakes around her waist pulling her back into muscular  chest. She lets out a squeal before looking up and seeing Ace frowning at her. "Hey ? You okay?" He asks as he lets go of her and she was playing with her fingers nervously.

"Uh.. nothing just heading to class you know." She said nervously as she shifted on her feet and looked anywhere but his eyes. This meant she was keeping something and Ace didn't like it.

"Baby. Tell me what's wrong ? You aren't acting the way you usually do." Lia felt her heart warm as he called her that.

"W-well your girlfriend said that I should stay away from you. I think I was being clingy! You should have told me you had a girlfriend Ace." She giggles as she holds his hands and starts swinging them back and forth.

Ace furrowed his brows before he inhaled deeply. "Baby did Bethany say this?" He asks and Lia nodded her head as she bites her lips nervously. "Okay thank you for telling me this. Though - there's nothing to worry about , me and Bethany will never , ever date. That means I want you to be clingy all the time." Lia looked at him and he slowly nodded.

Lia was more than happy with it because to most people , clinginess was something people did not like. Lia pulled him in a hug and Ace was tense before he wrapped his arms on her. "Alright good! Because if you ever have a girlfriend then you better tell me mister."

This made Ace laugh as he nodded his head. He wasn't gonna ever date anyone but Lia.

-

It was the end of the day and Lia was waiting for Ace to come and pick her up by her classroom because he wanted to take her somewhere  special. "Alright let's go." He rushes over to her and he wrapped his hands on her hand. Lia smiles and follows him.

When they stopped Lia saw her driver making her groan. She had already told her mother that she was going with Ace . "Are you ready princess Lia?" Ronnie , her personal driver , calls out as he extends the car door for her.

"I told mom that I'm riding with Ace today." Ronnie looked at her confused before looking at Ace.

"Princess are you sure it's safe?" This made Ace angry but he didn't say anything , only glared at him.

Lia laughed before shaking her head. "What are you talking about ? Of course it's safe he's my friend duh." Soon he said it was fine and then Ace took her to his car.

Immediately Lia knew she was going to love it. "Wow beautiful." Lia says as she looks at the design on the hood. It was picture of his mother , he got a painter to paint it out.

"That's my mother." Ace says with a smile as he looked at his mother. Her black silky hair hanged low and she was smiling with a camera in her hand. It looked so pure .

"Really?! Your mother is gorgeous. I can't wait to meet her soon." Lia giggles as she gets in the car and starts buckling .

Ace bit his lips nervously before getting into the car and started his way to the place he knew she would love.

-

Minutes later they arrived in the woods making Lia paranoid. "U-um Ace I'm scared." She whispers as she holds his hand tighter. She was close to him and that only made Ace smile at her.

"Well do you want me to pick you up?" He asks as he stops moving making Lia quickly nod and she lifted her hands up. Ace smiled at her before picking her little frame up and into his arms. Her legs snakes around his waist and her head rested on his neck..

"Hey so where are you taking me anyways ?" She asks as she shifts in his hold.

Ace looked at her before kissing her forehead. "You'll see."

When they finally got to end , there was a cliff . And the view of it only made Lia wowed. The city was visible making me Lia squeal at it and  Ace brought her down. "Do you like?" He asks as he leans down to her and holds her hand.

"I love it ! I've never seen something like this , thank you for being me here Ace!" She kisses his cheek before sitting down on the ground.

This place seemed so chill , Lia thought she could come here everyday to escape the life of being a princess. "Sit here. I don't want you to have splinters." He was pointing to his jacket that was next to him and Lia crawled her way to his jacket.

Minutes later after they talked non stop and enjoyed the view , Lia felt her eyes droop and the next thing she knew was she was out with a body clutching her and keeping her safe.

-