21

Surprise ! Double chapter yay :) Thank you for the love and make sure to vote !

It has officially been a day since she was taken and she was starting to feel doubt. She didn't want to marry Damien because she was only a teenager who hasn't even been to college yet. The whole scenario seemed surreal and it made Lia droop with sadness.

A knock appeared on her door before Damien walked in with a tired expression. He didn't seem to notice the little girl because she was standing near the window .

He staid in the restroom a couple of minutes and when he came out he looked at Lia with a wired expression . "You've got to be kidding me." Damien says as he looks at her before yawning.

She still didn't say anything as he climbed in bed , his laptop on his lap and his glasses to the bridge of his noes. "What are you doing ? Sleep . We have a long day tomorrow." He says as he began to type on his computer.

Lia looked at him once more before climbing on the other side of the bed. She tried to stay as far as possible because she didn't want to get in trouble. "How old are you?" He asks shortly after making Lia go tense.

"I-I'm seventeen." She whispers as she snuggled deeper in the cushion . As much as she didn't want to be here , she listened to her grandmother because she always knew that when her grandmother was near she would always listen to her or else she'd be punished.

He closed his computer for a short second before getting up and completing stripping out of his suit and was only in boxers. Lia shielded her eyes as much as she could. "You're quite young. Your birthday?"

"I-It's in two weeks." She whispers as she turned back around and he was settled in his sheets. He nodded his head and turned on his side.

Awkward silence filled them and shortly after Lia fell asleep. Though she tried her best not to cry and her best to not remember the events from her last kidnapping but she did so and it didn't look so swell...

Flashback

Lia felt a kick to her stomach.

She tried to kicked the man and push him away but having cancer and you're only twelve years old didn't put much affect on the man. This only made him grin and he continued to kick.

Lia cried and cried until shortly after the man was bored. "Please I-I wanna go to my m-mommy!" She begs out as she managed to pull herself in a corner.

"Boo hoo princess that's not gonna happen. Now say ah." Though the kidnappers were torching her , they still needed to make sure that she stayed alive and well or the whole operation would be over.

Lia did as he says and he dropped pills in her mouth and she gulped them down. She looked back at the man and he was smirking as he slapped her on her cheek. "I'm so glad I get to have you today princess. I can't wait till you're all mine."

The man croaks out as he touches her cheek softly and Lia only shook her head as she tried to get far away but to no Advil , he was there when she wasn't and he was there when she was.

He always was there .

Always.

-

When she had awakened the next morning she saw the bed completely empty and her feet were cuffed. She looked at it confusingly before she saw Damien came out with a girl on his hip. Lia turned around as if she didn't see anything . "You know I shouldn't be here. Your father would kill me." A young ladies voice appeared as she wrapped an arm on his neck.

Damien chuckles before giving her butt a few pats. "I don't care honey. He can go to hell for all I care." He smirked as they went back to the bathroom. Lia looked back up and inhaled as she got the key from the stand and took the cuffs off. Once they were off she ran to the door and opens it . Immediately the hallway felt with such sadness and coldness and it even made the hairs on Lia's neck rise.

She covered herself up and walked down. She needed to get out of here. There was no reason to stay . She walked down the stairs quietly and saw a lady with red fiery hair in the kitchen. She was Donavon's wife .

The older woman noticed the girl and she simply smiled at her. "How did you sleep dreary?" She asks in such a sweet tone and Lia nodded her head. She was took afraid to speak because she felt as if she spoke then the bad men would hear her and take her away.

The older woman nodded her head and then she looks away. "This isn't right. I'm sorry this is happening to you." She whispers as she shakes her head ever so lightly making Lia's brows furrowed.

"T-then please help me get out ! Please please please ." She begs as she clings onto the older woman's arm. Slightly startled by the little girl in front of her , she looks at her with empathy before shaking her head.

"Try to endure it . I'm so sorry." She quickly walks away leaving Lia to cry out.

Lia held her mouth from crying and then caught a glimpse of a red tiny object. She knew exactly what this was and it was the Queens phone. Lia sniffed as she grabbed the phone and ran to a closet. She had to call someone , she'll call her mother .

Lia dialed her mother and shortly after Gina answer. "Hello?" Her voice wasn't the normal hyper and beautiful voice as always . It was as if she hadn't sleep all day and that made Lia's heart crumble.

"Mama." She quivers out as she holds the phone tightly.

Ginas eyes widened as she looks at Ace who was across from her. "Lia! Hunny is that you ? Where are you oh god." She begs out as she started to cry which made Lia softly cry.

Ace tightens his fist as he takes the phone from Gina because Gina really wasn't herself . It was true mostly I mean who would be fine when their daughters has been kidnapped? Not once but for the second time!

"Lia. Baby where are you tell me right now." He says and Lia's heart felt joyful hearing his voice. She really thought he forgot about her.

"I-I dont know but my grandmother... shes working with them and she says that I'm going to marry someone." The words came out with ease and Ace's hand clenched. His jaw tight and his eyes in a daze.

That hag. He says in his head as he holds the phone tighter. "Okay baby. I'm coming for you , I'll find you . You here me princess I'll find you." He chokes as he held the phone tightly.

"Where is she ? Find her now!" Donavon called out and it was so loud that even Ace heard it and his ears perked up as the familiar voice appeared.

He knew exactly who this was.

"Ace I'm so scared . I don't want to be here anymore ." She cries out as she felt footsteps near .

"I know baby. I know . I'm coming for you I pinky promise." He said as he held back the smile.

Lia smiles at that and missed it so badly.

"Pinky Promise."