18

"Girl.... friend?" She asked as she looked up at him and he nodded his head.

"Yes baby." He grabbed her hand and kissed it . Desperately wanting an answer and she bit her lip nervously.

She looked at him , still blinking and biting her lips. "Like a c-couple? We k-k-kiss and go on dates right?"

Ace smiled at her adorable act and he nodded his head. Lia never thought he saw her in that way and it seemed surreal . "Yes! I'll be your girlfriend if it means I can go on a date with you." She interlocks there hands and swings them , her heart feeling warm and she had this strange feeling in her stomach.

"You've made me so happy." He picks her up , carefully and hugs her. Lia stumbles before giggling and hugging him tightly. When she was on her feet he kissed her cheek , her forehead, her noes making the girl in fits of laughter.

"Bunny! That tickles." She wiggles out of his grasp and runs back to the cafe.

Ace was about to catch up to her when a voice stops her. "Ace." When did she get back? He turned back around and saw Kayla.

Kayla White... what's there to say about her? She's Ace's family she was considered the bastard child. She was their father's daughter which Ace's mother was disgusted toward Kayla. Everyone hated Kayla but not her father.

"Why are you out the hospital Kayla?" He dreads out as started walking but she stops him with her hands.

"Please , I need your help brother. There's people coming after to me."

Brother. Did she have any right to say that? Ace thought as he chuckled and threw her arm away. "Go to the mansion. Noah will help you , you know the address right?" He smiles wickedly and she gulps before nodding.

She walked away to the exit with a sigh.

Ever since Kayla was brought into his life things weren't the best for the family . His parents would fight all the time about her and ticked him because Kayla was truly the reason why they got killed.

-

It was the end of the day and Lia was with Carson . The smile from before never ceased and that made Carson look at her weirdly. "What's got you smiling ?"

"Ace! He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." She says it as if she's out a breath and she looks up to the sky with a low sigh.

Carson looked at her before shrugging and continuing to read her book. Lia looked around and saw Bethany and she was looking much better than before. I guess she didn't know what she was talking about. Bunny would never do something like that. She thought as she filled her cheeks with air. It was a habit of hers.

Ace shortly after sat next , pulling her into his lap. "Baby... can I come over today? I have something to talk about."

The talk. Oh boy. Ace was ticking with fear because he wanted to tell Lia everything. Everything she needed to know that is. It would go too deep in the subject but he's gonna try and explain it too her.

Lia look down at the boy on her left shoulder and then blushed. "O-Okay that's okay." She says as he caresses her belly. She bit her lips before grabbing his hands. "T-That tickles."

Ace looked up at her before laughing and snuggling in her more.

-

When it was officially the end of the day , Lia and Ace made it too there home successfully. "Lia darling where are you?" Gina calls out as she looks around and then sees her daughter with Ace. "Oh hello Ace. It's been a while."

Ace completely forgot that he was now dating Lia and he wanted to get her full permission. "Yeah it sure has .. Listen Gina um. I asked your daughter out ."

That made her to tense but she saw the joyful smile on Lia's face and she just couldn't say no. Gina walked up to Ace and touched his cheek softly. "I'm happy for you both. But if you hurt my daughter I'll be the first one at your door."

"Mom.." she groans out as she looks at her more with a playful glare.

"I understand." He picked Lia up bridal style and Lia squeals wrapping her arm on his neck.

"Bunny!" She laughs as he starts to kiss her cheek.

Gina watched from afar with sadness. Her little girl was growing up , she hated to see it but it was going to happen one day. "Door open please !" She groans as Lia's ears went hot and red.

They finally made it too her room and Ace laid her down. He looked at her lips and then to her eyes before taking in a large some of air. "Lia can I kiss you?"

The question made her ears hot but she nodded her head and then puckered her lips. She always watched it from the TVs but she never would have imagined it happening in modern life.

Ace smiled down at her before giving her lips a peck and they lingered for a moment. He started moving and Lia looked at him with wide eyes. It's like her mouth was responding to his demands and they were both hungry.

She moaned in his mouth creating wonderful moans in Ace's ears and she was gripping his hair. When they depart she was a panting mess! "Your tongue! It was like inside me , swimming and stuff. Let's do it again!" Ace laughed at her but he really needed to tell her everything.

"We can do it as many times as you want . Right now let's focus." He held her hands and he sighed , trying to ease the nerves but they weren't easing.

Lia noticed his actions and she placed both her palms on his cheek. Her softness made him close his eyes and moan softly. "Come on . You can tell em anything Bunny I won't get mad at you."

He kisses her forehead before agreeing. "I want to talk to about something. About what I do." She nodded for him to continue. "I'm in the mafia ."

She looked at him cluelessly before looking at him with wide eyes. "Like the bad people in this city?" He bit his lips as he nodded and his head went low.

"I've also done some terrible bad things and as much as I want out , it won't happen. I'm the leader of Leilani." He sighs as holds onto her waist.

Lia wasn't quiet sure about the whole gangs in her city but she heard of that one. "T-That's the biggest gang in the city. You kill people ? Why Bunny?" Hearing the nickname made him looked at her with wide eyes. He leaned his forehead on hers and sighed.

"Only people who are a target to us."

"So with Bethany... did you h-hit her?"

He shook his head. "Baby I would never hit a female. Never ." He says seriously and she bit her lips as he pulled her in a hug. "I'm sorry Lia. I love you so please don't stay mad at me . I don't think I can take it ."

L-Love? She thought as she felt paralyzed by his hug. Though it was possible for one to find love , Lia thought it only happens in books or movies!

"Hunny say something." He looks up at her , eyes trained on her before she sighed and wrapped her arms around him.

She felt ... empathy I suppose. He was her first friend and she wasn't just gonna ditch him because of that. More than anything she wanted to help him so he doesn't have to kill people anymore . "Is there anything I can do to help you?" She whispers as he wraps his arm around her waist , pulling her in tightly.

"No baby. You just keep on looking beautiful, it makes me so happy." He began to kiss her neck and Lia sighed with a smile.

She was going to help him.

If it was the last thing on earth.