25

Ace looked at Lia's mother with worry. "It's gonna be alright. I'm going to get her back , don't worry." He said with a reassuring smile but Gina could only shake her head.

It's been one days since Gina last saw Lia and it worried her. Gina knew Lia was just naive and it didn't know anything. Anything meaning she didn't know about her father's death. She was naive.

"I know but I'm still worried for her. She doesn't know about this. She wasn't raised with people , she's always been alone. I do adore you for being her friend but ... I'm just scared." Alone... He thought as he nodded to her.

He picked up his phone and dialed Noah. He answered with a grumble. "Man it's morning!" Noah protested as he snuggled in his bed.

Ace simply rolled his eyes as he clenched his phone. "Get the fuck up! I told you we were leaving No-

"Ace! She's calling me!" Gina interrupted as she walked to him. She picked it up with shaky hands. "Lia? Sweetheart?" She spoke with worry as she puts the phone on speaker phone.

"Mom you wouldn't believe Paris. It's so pretty and snowy!" Lia gawked as she stomped into the snow.

Gina looked at Ace as he did as well. "Lia are you alright?" He asked as he grabbed the phone. Hearing his phone made her pout and roll her eyes.

"I don't want to talk to you!"

Gina shook head as she grabbed the phone. "Lia! Ace has done nothing wrong. He wasn't the reason your father died. He did not steal money from him! Now tell me where you are right now young lady!" Gina said as she was fed up with her daughter and her childishness.

"B-But I thought..." Lia trialed off.

"Lia you know I would never do something like that. I told you , I care about the people I love , remember?" Ace said as he looked to the side .

Lia blinked a couple of times before nodding her head. "Oh." Oh? OH was all she had to say. This girl was going to drive me insane ! Ace thought as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay so... this was all a big misunderstanding. So I'm coming to get you." Ace said as he grabbed his hand. "Then you're getting a divorce and finishing college!" He grumbled making Lia look at her phone weirdly.

"Oh but Ace. Damien is already taking me home so you don't have to come. I should be coming home in a cou-

"NO! You're coming home now." Ace snapped as he ended the call. He took a long deep breath before shaking his head. "That girl.."

Gina smiled at him and pats his shoulder. "Thank you so much Ace." She said. Ace looked at her before nodding his head.

He left her house and dialed Noah. "W-What man!!?"

"Noah I swear to god. Stop slacking and get your ass here now!"

-

Ace continued his way into his large house and held the bridge of his noes. All he could think about was what was that guy thinking about? Damien or whatever his name was , how  could  he agree to such madness. I mean for crying out loud they were still teenagers who haven't finished school.

"Sir ! Jaxon wants to chat about Anna again." A male said as they walked next to him.

"I don't care what Jaxon has to say. And I don't care about Anna." Ace said angrily as he sat on in his chair and pulled his phone out. His background still had Lia's face on it which made him curse harshly.

"Why is she so silly?" He mumbled as he looked away.

-

"Ooo what does this button do?" Lia said as she looked at all the buttons to the fancy stove. Damien glared at her as he picked her up by her waist and took her to the couch. "Hey! That tickles!"

"I feel like I'm babysitting a child damn! Stay here , don't even think about touching anything!" Damien yelled as he tapped on the wall and watched her. She was looking at him with this innocent look which made him want to groan out. "This is hard. Follow me but don't touch any buttons." He stated as he started walking , Lia trailing right behind him.

As she walked in the large home , she saw their was a lot of people and it made her remember her old home. Somehow she felt wave of sadness. "Hey! Keep up kid!" Damien yelled as he stopped at a room and opened. Lia frowned as she stepped into the room and nearly gasping.

What she saw was a big TV with girls chattering and some boys even. When they noticed them they stood up immediately and bowed. "Good Afternoon sir and his grace." One said with a smile.

"Grace... Oh no! My name's Lia." Lia said with a smile as she looked at them . Then she looked to Damien who was shaking his head.

"We are married. They will call you Grace because its respectful. Did your parents not teach you formalities? Anyways , hang with them and don't bother me." Damien grumbled as he stepped out the room.

Lia glared at his back before turning to the older people. They looked at her with a kind smile and one of the older females patted the seat next to her. "My Grace , would you like to sit down and watch this movie with us?"

Lia smiled as she nodded and sat down. "Sure. But please just call me Lia , it feels weird when you call me Grace." Lia chuckled as she looked to the screen seeing it was some teen TV show.

The girl looked at her crazily just like everyone else but nonetheless they nodded and sat down to watch. "Of course , Lia."

-

"Oliver ! You can't jump out of the window! You'll die!" Lia said as she watched the boy lean to the window. It was only a couple hours and Lia managed to make friends with them.

"What are you talking about? We are on the first floor." Oliver said with a confused look. "Plus I'm not gonna jump." He said with an embarrassed look.

Lia shook her head as she gave his shoulder a wack. "Still its dangerous!" Oliver nodded his head with a chuckle as she sat back down next to the older girl . Her name was Rebecca.

"Oliver have manners in front of Lia. You don't want the sir to catch you." Rebecca said with a smirk as she flickered her eyes to him. Oliver pouted but as if on cue , Damien walked in with a furious look.

First her looked at the mess. Then he looked to Lia and all they maids with scared looks. "I leave for a couple of hours and you all think you don't have responsibility! This room is a mess! Clean it now! And you , come with me. " Damien said with a glare as he turned around and stormed out the room. The maids were scared shitless and quickly started to clean.

"That guy's a pain in the butt!" Lia sneered as she started following him . He was aware of her words but didn't question. "Hey , we've only known each other for two days . Why you gotta be rude?" Lia said with a dull look.

Damien scoffed as he looked back to her. "It's because , I am a king . You are a queen now , start acting like it. But don't worry. Today's the last day I'll be seeing you my dear because you're crazy ass boyfriend is right in this room."

"WHAT?!"