07

Ace noticed the girl sleeping and he smiled down at her. He picked her up with ease and she instantly clanged onto him tightly. His phone ranged slightly disturbing him but he picked it up. "What?" He says rudely in the phone.

"River wants to chat. Something about you killing his son or something?" His closes friend , Noah , exclaims.

Ace smirked at the thought and he told him that he would be there in a hour. "Mm.. too loud shh." Lia mumbles as she holds onto his neck tighter. He smiled softly as he rubbed her back and they finally made it too his car. He was about to pull her to the passenger's seat when she groaned and shook her head.

"You don't want to sit in the seat Lia?" He asks softly and she nodded her head softly . "My lap then?" She has a bright smile on her face and nodded. Her cheeks flushed but she didn't mind it much.

Luckily he brought his really big car so they would be able to fit. Her small frame was in his lap and then she fell asleep. Feeling happy.

-

Minutes later after Ace has dropped her off , he was at his second mansion and immediately his men stood near him. "Why would you let him in my house?" He cures at his men as they all shook their heads in complete fear. "Pathetic." He mumbles as walked in and instantly picked up a glass of water , downing it.

River stood with a glare as he watched Ace lazily stumbles his way into his chair. "So you're accusing me of killing your son? What was his name?" He acted as if he didn't know making River rage.

"Why would you kill him ? He did nothing wrong !" One thing Ace hated was a noisy room.

"I didn't kill your son or whatever." River sobbed as he sinked in his spot. His worries coming to an end and Noah waltzed in with a smirk.

Ace gave Noah a slight nod before taking River to his personal dungeon. It was one thing to come and accuse him killing someone but to waltz in his home and say such a thing would get you killed. And River knew , he just took the risk.

"Don't kill him Noah. I'm serious this time." Ace glared at Noah making him nod his head with a slight pout.

This was all exhausting for him and all he wanted was out. Out of this gang that means. But it was never gonna happen nor was it gonna be easy.

-

It was the next morning and Lia decided she was going to wear a white cropped shirt that showed her belly button . She wore her favorite black plaid skirt and then some old vans to finish off her look. One thing Lia was devoted to was her looks. She loves to dress all cute and glittery. She let her hair hand low on her shoulders and she did a little pose in the mirror.

"Lia! Ace is here and is waiting for you downstairs!" Her eyebrows furrowed as she grabbed her green backpack and walked downstairs. She saw familiar black hair and his familiar red backpack making her smile. She walked over to him and hugged his waist.

He was tense before he wrapped his arms on her protectively. He absolutely did not like what she was wearing and he let out a low growl as he can feel himself aroused by her. "Baby you know you can't wear this right?" He whispers in her ear as she blushes and looks away. His voice sounded dangerous only making her feel fear.

"W-why not?" She asks as she tries to cover her stomach with her hands.

"Because princess. Other people would look at you and want to be really gross with you." She huffed as she back away from him with a pout.

"B-But Ace... I really like this outfit can I please just wear it?" He was surprised she was asking him and that meant that she was getting more comfortable with him.

He grabs her palms and kisses them , shaking his head with a soft smile . "Change." She felt the tears coming and she stormed upstairs and put on tight jeans with a white sweatshirt and she kept her vans on. She walked back downstairs and she had a mad expression on .

Ace only watched her as she sat down in her seat and began eating the breakfast Jane made her . "Is it good Ms?" Jane says with smile and Lia ignored her and finished quickly.

Ace didn't like her tantrum so he grabbed her arms and they started walking to his car. "Baby. I would only tell you something if it was important. Please princess when I tell you something just go along with it so I can always keep you safe." Lia only huffed again as she crossed her arms on her chest and she got into the car with Ace.

"Lia." He warned making Lia squeal because he usually never calls her , her actual name. "Tell me you understand." Lia knew she couldn't stay mad so she sighed in defeat and nodded her head. "Words baby."

"I-I understand." She whispers as she feels like she just got caught stealing cookies out of the cookies draw . He smiled at her before starting the car.

-

When it was lunch time , Lia was with Carson as Carson kept talking about why she was going to murder all her teachers. "I mean seriously?! Mrs. Baldie gives me a seventy nine like why fuck couldn't she just round that to an eighty? Teachers fucking s-

"Carson!" Lia squealed as she covers ears. "Language!" Carson was going to say something before she flushed from embarrassment and nodded her head.

Heels clamps their way to them making Lia look up and she sees Bethany drinking a red liquid drink. "Oh hi Bethany!" Lia smiles as she looks at her whole squad.

Bethany chucked before looking at Lia with a glare. "What did I say bitch?! Stay the fuck away from him or I'll make your life a living hell." Then she poured her drink on Lia's head making her gasp.

Then her squads starts throwing food on her making Lia's eyes widened . "FOOD FIGHT!" A random boy yelled and the cafeteria was throwing bananas to spaghetti to taco shells . It all went chaotic.

"W-why?" She quivers out as she felt her tears coming and Carson was quick to punch Bethany in the face causing more ruckus . Lia got up and ran out of the cafeteria. She desperately want to find the restroom.

Instead she saw Ace already running down the hallways and when he saw her , his heart broke. Lia wailed more as she ran up to him and into his arms. "A-Ace.. did I something wrong to her? I-I'm so c-confused. Did she w-wanna be my friend ,I don't understand." She stutters as she hiccups. He had already picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Not caring about the food on her.

"Shh baby. I got you , tell me who did this ." After she had told him it was Bethany , his blood boiled. He thought he already made it clear to her but I guess she didn't get the message . He would have to go extreme .

They finally got to restroom and he cleaned her the best he could. She was still crying which only made him want to kill Bethany . "Listen baby. She won't ever do that to you again okay. She's a bully and if she ever comes to you again , you tell me." He instructs and she only nodded , her cries slowing down .

"I-I got your clothes dirty again." She giggles as she felt her eyes were swollen . He laughed as he kissed her forehead before pulling her into a hug .

Ace was never gonna forget what Bethany has done to cause Lia to cry so much. She'll pay.