chapter 1: the dragon changes scenery

Jake's POV

Yo y'all is ya boy the Amdrag. Otherwise known as Jake Long the guardian of all magical creatures in New York City.

I was thirteen when I first became the American Dragon and man let me tell you I have had to go through so much for these magical creatures but it was all worth it.

All magical creatures managed to find peace and defeating the dark dragon was a good thing to.

Man my life is perfect ain't nothing gonna ruin that I got my best friends Trixie and spud, the greatest family any fool could want.

"Jake were are you we need to train!!!" Gramps called from the roof of his building.

"Yo be there in a sec G just gotta get ma bag." I said as I grabbed my bag.

Let me lay it down for y'all my Gramps is a dragon like me in fact everyone on my mom's side is a dragon well except my mom it skipped her generation and went to me and my little sis Haley who's about 9 years old now.

My gramps trained me since I first unlocked my dragon powers he sells electronic store where he also does magical repair and maintenance along with ma boy Fu Dog he be my sidekick.

I finally made it to the roof. And made my way to gramps and Fu.

"Sup G and Fu what are we doing today maybe some dragon sparing how about some magical creatures who need some American Dragon assistance oh how mayb-" I was cut off by Fu Dog.

"Woah woah woah kid ya gotta calm down a sec it's just the basics ya know transformations individual and then full body got it." Fu said to me as I put my bag down.

"Yes young dragon even though you beat the dangers the young falcon must remain poise and ready to strike by maintaining his claws sharpened and not filling." Gramps said in his usual wise Chinese man voice.

"Yo I feel ya G don't worry what ya need me ta do." I said to him getting ready for some Mac daddy work done.

"Show me tail of the dragon." Gramps said to me and I did just that flexing my tail in its glory.

"Easy peasy G let's do this" I said

"Now show me claws of the dragon." Gramps said to me.

So I turned my hands into claws.
"See gramps I ain't the Amdrag for nothing." I said turning my hands and tails back to normal.

"Now young dragon show us your dragon form." Gramps said.

"Right DRAGON UP!!!" Shouting my signature call.

(Please remember season 1 dragon form that's it)

"Yeah dog the American Dragon in all his glory" I said stretched my arms.

"Very good young dragon now show us your best fireball." Gramps.

"Right gramps." I said and breathed a giant fireball.