06: His Pure Heart

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Hana's POV

What do you worry the most in your teenage days?

Friendship?

Grades?

Love?

Or...

"Hungry," I exhaled, lying on the living room coach, "I'm so hungryyy!!!"

It was a nice warm Friday evening, yet the house was empty and quiet. Dad and Jimin was working, Mom was shopping with her friends, the twins and Seo Dan have classes, Eve and Yoongi were probably chilling inside their room.

I rolled around the couch, my face in despair, "So no one's gonna cook dinner for me? Should I just order delivery?"

I heard a door handle pushed open from upstairs and saw Yoongi and Eve coming down, both well-dressed.

My eyes widen, sitting up straight in the couch, "What's with these fancy outfits? Where are you two going?"

Yoongi casually adjusted his tie, "We're going for a date."

"Really?" My eyes sparkled, a big grin on my face, "Can I join too? I just want some food."

"Sure, let's go!" Eve giggled as her hands holding Yoongi's.

Yoongi was taken aback, "What? No!"

"Yes! Wait for me, I'll go get change!" I chimed and disappeared in the hallway.

"Why did you let her come with us??" Yoongi whined, "It's our date!"

"Oh, honey," Eve winked, "You know why."

Yoongi was confused at first, then broke into a laugh after realising what she meant. "Oh, I get it," He took out his phone and start messaging someone.

---

The sun sank lower in the sky, light of day draining away, giving way to the velvety dark of night as they've reached through the buzzing streets of Itaewon.

The door led the three of us into a warm, crowded restaurant. The lighting was dim and the air was thick with the scents of so many different foods.

"Why aren't you guys sitting down?" I questioned both of them after the waiter leaded us to a decent seat.

"Well, you know," Yoongi stared outside the window, a smirk on his face, "Just checking if Jimin would be here in any minute."

Huh?!

My body heat a little after hearing what he said, I halted for a moment, "What?"

"I told him to join us," He gave me an evil grin, "Why? Is there something I don't know about?"