10: Uh Oh

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

"She said she's not hungry..." Hana announced to all of them in a small voice as she entered the dining room. They all stare at each other in complete and total silence.

Seo Dan has been staying in her room for three days. Three whole days without signs of seeing her, as if she had disappeared.

"What if she ends up leaving the house?" Eve sighed deeply, turning to the twins and hissed, "Look what you two bunnies have done to her!"

"I..." Jungkook starts but then abruptly stop, his mouth open and then close but no words came out. Jungsoo didn't speak a word, he was quiet all the time.

"Everything will turn out fine, don't worry!" Hana's dad cheered them up, "Let's eat."

---

Hana headed back to her bedroom right after the dinner, tossing herself to her bed and opened up a bag of chips and her laptop.

Just as she was ready to end her night by watching movies, her door swung open.

"Hana?" The twins popped their heads in.

She jolted up from her bed, "What?"

They both entered her room, Jungsoo shifted his feet and exhaled deeply, "Uh, we wanna made up with Seo Dan.... but we don't know what to do."

"And? Why come and ask me?" She tilted her head, confused.

"Ooh, I saw chips!" Jungkook ignored the question and jump into her bed, diving for her food.

"We need your help... you're a girl so you probably understand her, right?" Jungsoo asked and glanced at his twin brother. He's still eating chips, still laying down at her bed comfortably. Obviously not caring about the situation.

"Come on, Kook. This is serious. Drop the chips!" Jungsoo sighed at the younger.

"I just don't get it," Jungkook groaned, crossing his arms, "Why is she mad at us? And why do we have to apologise when it's not our fault in the first place??"

"Well technically, it's your fault," Jungsoo debated, "You are the one who gave her false signals."

"What?" Jungkook's shoulder shaken with anger, "It's your fault too! If you don't shout at her then none of this would happen!"

Hana shut her eyes close and messaged her temples, "Guys, enough..."

"All because your girlfriend started that stupid question!"

"Yah-"

"Guys, cut the bullsh*t!" Hana snarled at them, the two flinched and immediately went quiet.

"Do you guys really want to make up with her? Do you really think she's mad at you guys?" She said with an upset tone, raising her eyebrows.

"She could be embarrassed of herself." Hana spoke softly, "Maybe she doesn't know how to face you guys. Can't you guys put yourself in her shoes? "

Jungkook pursed his lips, staring down at the chips blankly, feeling guilty.

"Then... what should we do?" Jungsoo broke the silent.

"Communicate," she told them firmly, "Find her and talk to her, clear all the misunderstandings. That's how you build a stronger friendship, right?"

The two nodded their heads in sync like obedient bunnies.

"Pfft," she let out a laugh, releasing some of the tension, "I was so scared just now! I've never seen you two fought like this before."

Jungkook muttered beside his brother, "And we've never seen you cursed at us before...."

"Thanks, Hana." Jungsoo gave her a genuine smile, and she responded back one to him.

"Yeah, thanks a lot! Come, let me give you a hug~" Jungkook giggled as he stretched his arms wide, leaning forward and hugged her tightly.

Hana rolled her eyes, trying to pull him away, "Go away, Jeon Jungkoo-"

They were interrupted when someone entered the room.

"Hana-" Jimin abruptly stop speaking when his eyes landed on the scene. The three of them stared at him as their body frozen, and Jungkook's arms was still wrapping around her.

He's still hugging her.

Jungkook was still hugging Hana.

There's something changed in Jimin's expression, something she couldn't read, but it definitely got darker.

"What are you two doing in her room at this hour? It's already so late." He asked them in a quietly yet hoarse voice.

It's only 8pm.

"Uh....yeah, we should get going," Jungsoo nodded and nudge his brother, "Let's go Kook."

Hana spaced out a little as she watched the twins leave, closing the door which only left the two of them. Jimin and her.

He stared deeply into her for awhile before he spoke. "How could you let them simply enter your room?" His voice was low, as if he's teaching her a lesson.

"Um? They're just Jungkook and Jungsoo," she arched an eyebrow at him, not getting it, "It's not like they've never been in my room before."

"They're guys!"

She narrowed her eyes, "Theeennn what are you doing here?"

"I-" His body stiffen, a gentle flush of pink had arisen on his cheeks that made him look vulnerable, "I'm different from them!"

The next few seconds was a complete silence. Her mind was still trying to comprehend his statement.

"You know what, forget about it," he said it barely like a whisper. "I don't even know what I'm trying to say."

She didn't answer so he just ended there. "Good..." he paused, hesitant awhile before reaching out a hand to pat her head, "Goodnight."

The moment his soft brown eyes stared into hers with care, she could felt an unexpected warmth rushed through her.

She couldn't figure out exactly what she's feeling right now. But for the first time ever, she felt that he maybe have feelings for her too.

(A/N): WE HIT 1K VIEWS! I- wowwwww :0
Also, don't be a silent reader! I'd really appreciate if you could vote, comment or give me some feedback ❤️

- dearmousse