14: A Day With The Dork

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

The next few days passed by in a blur.

After the dinner feast, all of us went back to our usual lifestyle. But Jimin has been quite busy lately. He often comes back home around midnight, sometimes even in the early morning.

We never really had lunch and dinner together, or even chatting for awhile now. I didn't go into his room because I know I would interrupt him working. Every morning he would just rush down to get a toast and leave the house without a word.

I miss seeing him. I miss Jimin.

Sighing, I pushed away my thoughts and found myself sitting in a cafe with Yeha, Hoseok and the one and only, Kim Taehyung.

I groaned.

What the heck am I doing here....?

-

Flashback

"Just this once, Hana~" Yeha clasped her hand together as she begged.

"Double date?" I scrunched my nose, hating the idea, "You know I don't like these kinds of things."

"I know, but..." She fidgeted her fingers, "It's my first time hanging out with Hoseok, and I don't want it to be awkward......"

I pursed my lips, not responding.

She tried to convince me again, "You can just invite your Jimin as your date partner! It's a win-win then!"

"He has work, Yeha. He's really busy nowadays," I sighed at the fact that I haven't seen him around for a couple days already.

I saw her pouted sadly and I finally gave in, "Ugh, fine! Just help me pair with a random dude."

Yeha eyes sparkled and hugged me tightly, "Yay! You're the best!"

Flashback End

-

I came back to reality once the waiter served us our drinks.

I peeped over Yeha and Hoseok, they were so into chatting with each other as if they had forgotten about me and Taehyung's presence.

Awkward? Yeah right. I scoffed under my breath.

I turned my head back to the front and now my eyes were staring at Taehyung. He was bored as well, playing his drink and blowing bubbles with his straw.

....I was expecting a decent date partner though.

"Guess what?" Hoseok said to the three of us, and we waited for him to continue. "This is actually my first time having a double date!" he said and Yeha broke into a laugh.