five

Jisoo slowly open her eyes. She felt two strong hands hugging her. Slowly jisoo look at other side and saw taehyung sleeping face.

'He looks so handsome even when he is sleeping' jisoo thought. Her hand move near taehyung face and jisoo put away the hairs fall to taehyung's face.

"Good morning" taehyung said still eyes closed. He open his eyes after few seconds when he didn't get a respond from jisoo.

He saw jisoo looking his face still lying in his arms. "Did you have a good sleep" taehyung ask looking at jisoo. Jisoo nodded and sit on the bed.

"Where do you want to go today... do you want to meet your parents, jennie" taehyung ask closing his eyes.

Jisoo can't believe and look at taehyung. 'How he knew I was thinking about my family' jisoo thought.

"yes I really want to meet them" jisoo told. "Go start to get ready I will have a very short nap" taehyung told kissing jisoo's hand.

Jisoo want to take a shower. After the shower jisoo went out wearing the bathrobe. No sign of taehyung.

After a minute jisoo heard the door open revealing taehyung with a suitcase.

"You look refreshing" taehyung kept the suit case and turn to jisoo. "And sexy" taehyung told standing infront of jisoo.
Jisoo blush and look at her feet.

Taehyung smile and kiss jisoo's cheek and went inside the bathroom.

Jisoo took a dress and get ready and went downstairs. For first also jisoo saw the kitchen. 'Be a good wife' her mothers words run in her mind. She went kitchen and saw empty cabinets and refrigerator. She sighs and saw taehyung coming.

"Uhm taehyung I am sorry there is no food in here... so couldn't mark breakfast" jisoo told looking at floor.

"It's ok soo we will eat eat out before going to your parents house ok" taehyung told and hug jisoo. Jisoo nod and went out with taehyung.

"Unnie" jennie whispers to her self when she saw jisoo and taehyung coming out of the car. Jin also look at the side jennie is looking.

 Jin also look at the side jennie is looking

Currently jennie is in a cafe with jin. Since last 6 day she didn't get that much time to spend with jin she wanted to spend all day with jin.

Jisoo and taehyung was making ther way to the cafe. "Unnie" when jisoo enterd the cafe jennie stand up and waved to her.

Jisoo came and hug her sister and ask how she was.

"We are going to meet mom and dad" jisoo told while eating. "Oh don't go... you will not meet them... they went to jeju island this morning... they tried to take me also but I told I will stay with jin oppa" jennie told.

"Why so sudden they didn't tell me" jisoo told. "It must be they were really busy with the wedding... so I think for stress revealing" jennie told and jisoo nodded.