twenty-eight

When taehyung came back jisoo was in the room. Taehyung noticed that jisoo was looking at same one direction and was in deep thoughts.

Taehyung already started to miss the old jisoo who also keep taking and eating.

He started to miss how jisoo smile and laugh and how cute she look when she ask for food.

"Jisoo" taehyung calls her slowly which gain jisoo's attention and she look at him and smile.

At that time jin's word kept repeating in taehyung's mind.

'Tell jisoo the truth'

"Jisoo I need to tell you something" taehyung said and sit next to jisoo.

"Please don't hate me" taehyung said looking to jisoo's eyes in which jisoo knew taehyung was reading her mind.

"Tell taehyung... and I know you are reading my mind" jisoo said.

"Jisoo do you remember when the doctor came here when lisa got unconscious" taehyung ask and jisoo nod.

"That day the doctor told me that you can't handle the pregnancy caz a human can't carry vampire in their womb.... so I got some injections and..." taehyung stop from saying.

"I know taehyung.... I know I can't handle this pregnancy but if I gave birth the babies will live even though I die" jisoo said.

"No jisoo the doctor told me if you die the baby will die.... I can't loose all of you" taehyung said.

"Its ok... taehyung I understand... I will not hate you... how can I hate you when I love you" jisoo said and hug taehyung.

"I am sorry.... I could have at least told you about this" taehyung said.

"We will make lots and lot of children" taehyung said and jisoo look at taehyung.

"What" jisoo ask.

"We will start tonight" taehyung said coming closer to jisoo.

.

.

.

.

"Jungkook all what I sees as a dream is coming true... first jennie unnie pregnancy... then the death of the twins" lisa said looking at jungkook who was playing with his phone.

"What did you see this time" jungkook ask.

"I saw jimin and chaeyoung getting married.... jisoo unnie and jennie Unnie being pregnant.... and..." lisa stop her self.

"And what" jungkook ask.

"And nothing" lisa said which made jungkook laugh.

" jungkook you confessed to me last time.... I want to say something" lisa said and jungkook look at lisa.

"I like you too.... I want us to give a chance.... I really like the way how you care about me.... so let's give us a chance" lisa said.

"I am so happy lisa... I am more than happy to give us a chance.... I am sure this will work out" jungkook said and hug lisa.

At that time lisa close her eyes and her dream repeats infront of her.

Jungkook was standing infront of her wearing a suit being handsome as ever.

Lisa walk towards jungkook and he held his hands which she expects.

At that time a priest ask jungkook if he expects lisa as his wife and jungkook said 'I do' same goes for lisa and lisa also said ' I do'

Lisa open her eyes and smile as she move away from jungkook's hold.

She knows that she is more than ready to share her life with jungkook.

.

.

.

Right now everything between all of them are fine.

Chaeyoung and jimin being together and supporting each other as the world most understandable couple.

Jungkook and lisa giving their best in their relationship as a couple where they find the similarities between them that they didn't noticed before.

Jin and jennie making sure all of them stuck together and supporting each other.

Jisoo forgiving taehyung and start again with him and being more understanding.

For sure this four couple will live happily as they will move from every thing that will come their way together.

The end

Finally my third story is finished.

Thanks for every one who supports me and every one who reads this story. Thank you so much.

@jenniemalka thankyou so much for helping me.❤ Which out your help I will not be able to complete this story.

I am going sleep and rest till 15 of July.
But sadly I still have some works.

In my time it is 00:15 at 12th of July and now I am going to sleep.

Have good night or a good day

Stay happy and healthy.