Fourteen

Next morning. Jungkook went to cafe where he usually used to see yeri.

For jungkook's relief yeri was already there drink something.

Jungkook doesn't look at yeri and went to another table.

He ordered something to eat and sit there watching yeri every move secretly.

"Jungkook ah" someone call jungkook and jungkook look at the side the voice came from.

It was his friends yeongum and bambam.

'No not now..... any other time but not now' jungkook thought.

"What are you doing here" bambam ask sitting in front of jungkook.

"Nothing I am just spying" jungkook said.

"Oh yeri..... well jinyoung hyung said us about taehyung and jisoo.... and last night mark hyung said jisoo and chaeyoung has been kidnapped... is it true.... who did it" yeongum ask.

"It was exo" jungkook said.

"What" both yeongum and bambam ask at the same time.

"That is why you are spying on yeri" bambam said and jungkook nodded.

"Well no need to we knows exactly where sm town is" bambam said.

"I am sending you the location os sm town.... we can't stay longer.... let's catch up another time" yeongum said and they both went out of the cafe.

After some times jungkook's phone vibrates and he saw that yeongum have send him the location of sm town.

At that time yoonki was standing infront of a cafe with a flower bouquet in his hand.

"Oh... this is so embracing" yoonki said to him self as every person who pass him keeps staring at him.

Finally the girl who he is going to give that came out and he took a deep breath and walk toward the girl smiling.

"Wendy" yoonki said and give a peak on the girl cheek. Which wendy softly smile.

"Happy anniversary" yoonki said near wendy's ear and gave her the flowers.

"O my gooooood..... yoonki you remember our anniversary..... I can't believe..... I am really happy right now.... I thought you will forget our anniversary this time too like all ways" wendy said still hugging yoonki.

'I always remember our anniversary but I can't leave my sleep..... but this time I have to.... to find about sm town' yoonki said in his mind.

At that time yoonki's phone vibrates and it was a massage from jungkook.

Jungkook said that he got sm town location.

Yoonki smiles thinking that he can go home and sleep.

"Ummm wendy... don't you have to go to work" yoonki ask.

"I don't I took a leave as this is our anniversary so I am planning to spend the whole day with you" wendy said.

'Oh no I am stuck with this now... no no no I want to sleep' yoonki said in his mind but still smile and follow wendy.

Jisoo open her eyes and she saw chaeyoung who was sleeping peacefully.

It is her first time sleeping without taehyung after she got married.

She missed the way taehyung watches her at the time she open her eyes and the way taehyung says good morning in a husky voice.

Jisoo sigh knowing it will not happen today and she got up from the bed.

She don't now but she miss taehyung a lot that she feels like she can't live without him.

But she knew she will be out of this building real fast.

Jisoo correct the hairs that was fell over chaeyoung face and went to the bath room to get fresh.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night