Chapter Twenty Five

The plan was a success-- they were able to disorient their captors and shake them off, even successfully taking down some and drastically decreased the number of their enemies to a number that they could face.

It wouldn't have been impossible, but with a surprise attack like that plus how big of a difference Katsuki, Eiji, and Tenya's fighting skills were from the rest of the guards and underrated pirates it had been possible.

The panic caused confusion among the enemies ranks and had Shoto squirm out of Kosuke's grasp-- disorienting the bigger male.

Shoto didn't waste any more chance as he snatched a sword from one of the fallen enemies and had darted towards Shigaraki who had no choice but to leap away and keep his distance from Shoto-- attempting to flee.

But Shoto wasn't going to let him go, not when Shigaraki had to pay for everything-- for his father's death, for the destruction of Yuei, for Izuku's suffering... Shigaraki was going to pay for them all and his life was more than enough payment for that.

With a yell, Shoto brought down his sword on Shigarakii who deflected it with a sword of his own and kicked Shoto away, making the prince land on the marble floor. Shigaraki lunged at him and had tried to stab him down, but Shoto was quick to his feet as he stood up and avoided Shigaraki's sword and swung his own, nearly missing Shigaraki's neck who dodged the attack by bending back.

"I should've killed you then and there," Shigaraki said, "I should've finished you off first in front of your father!"

Shoto gritted his teeth as he gripped the hilt of his sword and lunged towards Shigaraki, slashing his sword in an attempt to injure the silver-haired at least-- but Shigaraki was just as talented as Shoto was with a sword, maybe even better with all his experiences in the fighting. But Shoto was a smart fighter, a cunning one that had him win his fights every time.

The silver head deflected the attack the prince tried to land on him and slashed down at Shoto-- the tip of his sword making a cut on Shoto's thigh and made him groan in pain. The prince backed away as Shigaraki was now the one on offense as he slashed again and again until Shoto couldn't keep up in deflecting-- creating more wounds in his body that slowly paralyzed him.

Shigaraki laughed like a madman as Shoto desperately tried to keep his distance away from Shigaraki and at the same time kept Shigaraki's attention away from Izuku.

Shoto's body was slammed to a wall, making him dazed, when Shigaraki was able to land a strong kick to his gut. He almost lost grip on his sword but the prince held firmly on it and tried to shake the stars that had been swirling around his vision.

Shigaraki launched himself forward, preparing to impale Shoto with it-- but the prince had sidestepped and Shigaraki's sword pierced the marble wall instead to deep that it practically became stuck.

Shoto took his chance and slashed his sword upward, giving Shigaraki a good slash across his chest that caused the pirate king to stumble back-- chuckling at the wound given to him by the young prince.

Meanwhile, Katsuki and Kosuke were having the heated fight as both of them struck each other with blows powerful enough that they had been breaking their weapons during the fight.

Both were already injured but neither accepted defeat-- not until they were both still able to stand. Every slash, every blow that Katsuki was able to deliver Kosuke was an offer to both Ochako and Izuku who had suffered greatly during their stay in the human world.

"Your moves are becoming reckless," Kosuke taunted, "Why don't you let me finish this off so I can move on to your prince and take your sister as a slave?"