Five

Just a disclaimer before you read this chapter:
This isn't my favourite chapter I've written, but I hope you like it. I know it's not the best, the next is going to be better.

Sarah's POV:

21st May 2010

Today I had an amazing idea to make a scrapbook to remember my pregnancy. I could stick in ultrasound pictures, pictures of the pregnancy test, my belly pictures, memories from American horror story, times with Friends and family, anything. I think it's a good idea to do when the baby is growing up as well, so that I can remember all those times that apparently fly by all too quickly.
Tonight is the wrap party, we'll also be discussing the second season, which is going to be amazing, I'm hoping for a bigger role next season, I'll know more about it tonight.

I get my scrapbook and start sticking in loads of pictures. I start from the very start, sticking in a picture of my pregnancy test, then my ultrasound pictures, then a timeline of my belly. Then a picture of me and Evan and Lily messing around behind the scenes, me and Jessica on set laughing together, me and Ryan smiling into the camera. All these lovely memories I'm going through as I'm sticking them in, writing little notes around them and dates so I can remember everything. Then the most recent picture, me and my sisters, we took one yesterday. Rachel is holding the camera, her mouth and eyes open wide, looking excited, holding up my ultrasound picture. Liz is in the back stood next to me, both our eyes tear Stained, she has on arm round me and one hand on my stomach, smiling wide. I'm holding a pregnancy test and hugging Liz back.

This is a really cute photo.

I stick it in and write underneath 'Liz and Rachel learn they are going to be aunts!'

Perfect! I've done all the photos up to date, the scrapbook isn't even half way full yet, I think this one will fit my whole pregnancy in it, then I can keep buying more, as the baby gets older they can do them with me. It'll be so fun! I can't wait to have times like that with my child. I can't wait to feel the first kick, to see them for the first time, to see them crawl or walk for the first time, their first smiles or laughs, Their first word, I wonder what all that is going to look like.

A few hours later~

I'm getting ready for the wrap party, well, trying to. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to wear. I want to wear something baggy so people don't see my bump straight away and ruin the surprise, but I also want to wear something tight so I can show off my cute bump.

"What do you think I should wear, baby?" I ask my stomach, putting my hand on the peak of it. "You're getting bigger everyday, soon you'll be here in person to help me pick out my outfits."

I go and get my purse so I can make sure I have everything I need in it. I always have mints in there, and usually pads or tampons, but I haven't needed them for a while. I put in my ultrasound so I can show my friends, my phone , my wallet and when I've done my makeup I'll put my essentials in there so I can retouch my makeup if I need to.

Speaking of hair and makeup, I need to figure out what I'm doing with it. I go to my mirror in the bedroom and rummage through my drawers. I get some red lipstick, some mascara, and some basic things like concealer to cover up my blemishes and dark under eyes from not sleeping. After I've done my makeup I straighten my hair and slick it back into a tiny ponytail, I can only just get it into a ponytail because it's quite short.