prologue

The story begins in a galaxy where the Resistance and the Empire were exterminated long ago, closely followed by the extinction of the First Order. However, key members of each side survived to rebuild a smaller, more specialised version of the original force. 

While the Resistance attempted to build their troops on the planet Scondalr, they were too hasty. They were oblivious to the existence of the aggressive creatures native to the planet which led to their second defeat. 

The First Order, on the other hand, suffered fewer losses by keeping the nature of their survival quiet, and accepting help from no one. They rebuilt their empire to be based around a council of leaders rather than one supreme dictator, and eventually constructed the third in the series of Death Stars, yet instead of just one the system was comprised of four, equally powerful weapons.

The other side to the story, however, takes place on Dathemia, a successful trade and cultural planet. The people of this planet spend their days exchanging goods for money in lucrative trade, crafting, and expanding their empire. It is a new planet, with the current rulers the first and their lineage kept confidential. They wear sapphire to commemorate the peace caused by the fall of the two powers, ornamented by silver to represent their dedication to their craft. The capital is Naqor, where only the most trusted craftsmen, respected nobility and the royals of the planet live.

However, they are more powerful than anyone outside of Naqor realises.

Alena Almeida is the princess and sole heir of Dathemia, daughter of Tolas and Sena, the king and queen. She is seventeen, and has your skin tone, eye colour, hair colour, etc. (she looks exactly like you). Her parents own the entire empire which it is agreed that she will inherit when she turns eighteen. 

When she was a child, Tolas and Sena began noticing that Alena displayed tendencies which were unlike children of the same age. Often she would be excluded by the children of the nobility because of this. It was only when she reached her teenage years that they began to realise that she possessed a power that would make her a very useful tool for a developing country, especially in the trade they were so recognised for.

____________

hi all! hope you enjoyed the prologue for this story! please leave a vote to let me know if you liked it and share it with friends only if you'd like to. let me know if there's anything you like or want improved with the story i've set out so far, or if there's any flaws with the timeline or anything. the next few chapters will be setting out the plot, but kylo will be introduced soon i promise :)