viii - violation

Although the muscles in my shoulders were burning, I did as he said. It took many trips as there were so many tools, and the distance was so long for my aching legs. Once every weapon had been carried back inside the hut I jammed them all into a closet on the wall. I stripped off my clothes with fatigue and placed them on the chair I'd found them on in the morning. When everything was complete I crawled into the bed at last.

____________

I woke suddenly in the middle of the night to the darkened interior of the wooden hut. I blinked my eyes wearily and looked around the room.

Initially I couldn't tell what had woken me, but as I surveyed the room there was something off. The chair and wardrobe were still positioned as they were the previous night, and the bed didn't seem to have moved. Watching silently for a few more minutes, I eventually put my finger on it. I could feel another entity close by. A similar power to the one I had felt during training yesterday. 

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see the outline of a person standing beside the doorway. I began to panic. Kylo Ren's sleeping quarters were in a separate hut so I would be alone if I needed to fight - what if the creature in the corner was waiting to kill me?

The creature began to emerge from its position in the shadows, and began making its way slowly towards me. I tried to shrink up against the wall, away from its reach, but I discovered with dismay that I had been made immobile, temporarily paralysed by the power.

The figure stopped walking as it reached me, standing beside the foot of the bed. Looking at it more closely, it looked almost... humanoid.

'Alena', it said. My fear of attack was proved wrong, but I wasn't sure that this outcome was any better. As soon as he had spoken I realised it was Kylo Ren standing at my bed. I tried to move my lips to respond, to ask him some of the questions that were bubbling in my mind, but I soon found that my lips were sealed as well.

He reached hesitantly over to the table beside my bed and flicked on the lamp. In the dim light I could now see the outline of his body in the dark clothes he wore, and the silver accents which glinted against the black of his helmet.

Click. I realised he was taking off his helmet. This was only the second time I had seen him without it, the first being the welcoming ceremony. Although it was only a few days ago it felt like years since my abduction.

As he pulled the helmet over the top of his head with a mechanical whirr his dark hair spilled out and his brown eyes were revealed. He made direct eye contact with me, though I suspected he had been watching me continuously even with the mask on. The shine of the lamp gave his eyes alternating gazes of innocence and intensity that were truly unsettling.

He hazarded a few steps towards me. 'Alena', he repeated. The look of carnal hunger on his face paired with my immobility frightened me. He paused, then moved towards me and sat on the bed. He stared at the floor, and I could sense conflict in his mind. It frustrated me immensely that I couldn't tell what he was struggling with, and even more so that I didn't know how it would involve me. I still couldn't move anything and my fear was beginning to transcend into terror.

He stood up from the bed, and made eye contact with me once more. His eyes then travelled down to my prostrate body below. I could feel his eyes roaming up and down my figure, pausing on every flaw as if he was analysing them, in the same way he criticised my training earlier. There was an intimacy to it which both scared and disgusted me at the same time.

Suddenly, as if unable to control himself, he climbed effortlessly onto the bed beside me. He propped himself up on one of his elbows and gazed at my face experimentally. He moved one of his hands onto my stomach and I shut my eyes tightly. 

He moved his hand, fingers splayed, up my body. The length from his thumb to his little finger spanned the width of my torso. His index finger trailed upwards across my chest and he began to trace aimless circles just below my collar bones. I could feel him breathing heavily and I had to fight the urge to throw up.

He then carefully brushed his hand further up, grazing the side of my neck, and slid his fingers behind my head. He leaned forward so his face was above mine. I could feel his breath on my cheek and his fingers entangled with my hair. 

And then he stopped. After a few moments of him remaining in the same position, I dared to opened my eyes again to determine the reason for the pause. After examining his face I saw that his eyes had hardened and I could sense torment in his mind once more. He wouldn't look at me and suddenly he threw himself away from me, climbed off the bed and swiftly picked up his helmet. He walked back out of the door without another word.

At once I found myself able to move again. However, even though I was free of my paralysis, the sensation of being touched by someone like Kylo Ren made me feel sick once again. He had killed so many people, ruined so many lives and now harrassed me. If he hadn't stopped... My skin crawled and I knew I would not be able to sleep again that night. Staring into the empty room once again, I instead futilely attempted to decipher the confusion of moments before.

____________

hi again! I'm pleased with this chapter and how it establishes both disgust and passion between our pair. it was fun to write if not a little bit awkward haha

see you next time for some drammaaa ;)

if you're still here, thanks and bearing with me and my story (and my awful upload rate!) :)