Sudden Encounter

A/N: dialogues in BOLD are them speaking in Korean.  so please don't get confused. ^•^.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Kate! I swear, If you can't get this order right for the last time I will really fire you!." Mr. Kim, Your boss yelled as he slammed the complaint records from the customers against you for the first week in your job.

Ever since that night happened, one month ago, everything in your life went crumbling down.
Not because of that shithead's shitty attitude but because of the fact that your former boss was his father. And it didn't turned out good when he found out that you had a secret relationship with his 'good and well-mannered' son. You huffed at that thought and almost gagged on how UNTRUE that statement was.

You we're fired with a lot of disgrace image that spread to other publishing companies and that resulted for you to find it harder to get the same position on the other companies. That's when you had it enough. As you were strolling downtown to find a decent job, at least basis to your application description, You found a guy that seemed to have a full worried look on his face as he shifted his head from left to right and his hand cupping all over the pockets of his pants as if he is trying to find something.

He looks so desperate and his eyes are already glossy like those tears wanted to roll down in any minute, so you decided to go for him and asked if what was the problem.

"I lost my bracelet." He softly murmured while he looks at you with so much pleading in his eyes. He has a very interesting eyes, they were merely uneven to the fact that you won't be able to determine it unless you'll look at them closely. Although, it soothingly mixed perfectly in his facial curve together with those gleaming brown eyes under the heat of the sun around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. His wavy hair almost covering the top of his eyes in which made him even looked more cuter. And to the fact that his eyes were glossy in threatening tears, he looks a lot like a lost puppy now. You almost burst out a pity whine over his state.

"Where did you went before you realized that your bracelet was gone?." You asked as you tried to look down on the ground starting to search for his said bracelet too.

"I went here a few seconds ago, and I'm sure I have lost it here." He replied with so much desperation in his voice. Although it sounds shallow on how a boy like him could be so over obsessed to find his bracelet when In fact you're sure he can buy dozen of those by the clothes he is wearing that pretty much cost more than your three years salary back in your old dream job.

But you didn't mind to tell him to just shrug it off and forget the jewelry though, since the bracelet might have value in his life that he would go desperate to find it than just to buy a new one. You just sighed and crouched down to look under the tables that were placed outside of a mall's coffee shop.

"What was the bracelet look like?."

The boy stopped on his track and looked at you with a sad pout on his lips. "You'll help me find it?."