baby girl 💧

A/N: this chapter is like a drum roll to begin the fun, so I hope you'll enjoy it.x

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I don't think I'm welcome into this party. maybe I should just go back and eat some pizza at home." You tittered, whispering at Taehyung as you kept on straightening your dress that only falls 2 inches above your knees.

You held on Taehyung's forearm tight as you started to notice the people's eyes landing on you. You almost wanted to curse loudly at Taehyung on how the dress makes you feel so uncomfortable as the moment your feet stepped inside of a huge ball room of the Kim's mansion.

High chandeliers hanging on the ceiling, all of them has different dangles of shining jewels, different makers, and different styles but they had one similarities in your eyes; Luxurious.

"Haven't you gone into this luxurious party?. Not to mention of your previous rank in your former workplace." Taehyung whispered back at you and casually shaking hands from the people you both passed by then giving them a half smile from time to time.

"I dress according to what I was comfortable with, never on these Tae."  You mumbled back at him as you pointed out your dress. It was a medium length red satin dress that the sleeve hang loose giving you an off shoulder designed one, not to mention on how it is fitting on your body like a second skin. You almost felt like still naked in front of luxurious people in the room.

Taehyung had provided you too with some jewelry with ruby diamonds that matches off your outfit and you both went on a parlor shop just to curl your hair and styled it into a lower messy bun.

Taehyung might be an ideal boyfriend, but he's not just your type. Knowing the guy for months and became close friends with him just made you realized that Taehyung and you are very best at being just friends. And he didn't want a girlfriend anyway, so you both are done with it.

And now, walking through the luxurious event alongside with Taehyung made you uneasy and just wanted to sit at the very back corner of the hall where you could think you can be able to breathe. So you tapped his forearm with your tangled arm in it and you leaned in to whisper at him.

"I wanna sit somewhere far from people, I don't like people staring at me like this."

Taehyung looked at you with a teasing look on his face.

He smirked "like what? Like a buffet meal or a meat ready to be grilled in any minute?."