after 💧

A/N: dialogues in BOLD fonts are "KOREAN"

- ITALIC fonts are "TAGALOG" (PHILIPPINE LANGUAGE)

------------------------------

A run away plan was never in your bucket list of 'how to get out of this mess' in your life to be honest. But after that day was different. Not because of how you remembered all of the things you both did the night before but on how you badly wanted to stay and do sweet shits to Min yoongi after.

You can't go crazy over that man. It was just a one night stand and those words he said was probably because he was drunk too, he was, no... He wasn't. You didn't know. So you just shook your head off of that thoughts as you smiled sweetly as you adjourned your presentation at the board meeting today.

You were back on track again, After your ex made your life miserable with that threatening sex tape and heavy rumors about you for months and how Taehyung's brother made your life a living hell for a week, finally, you were back in a publishing company again.

You had moved to a city where only Taehyung knows where you are, who you are and your shits. You haven't talked nor contacted yoongi after that night 5 months ago and you will never be surprised if he found someone else either. Well as if you have the right to care, You aren't even his girlfriend for fuck sake!.

You sighed in relief when you went out of the meeting room and bowed to the officials when they walk passed you.

Just as you were about to head out for lunch, a squealing friend of yours approached you with a wide smile on her face and a wiggling hand in the air with a two piece of rectangular paper on it.

"Kristel!... Look what I've got!." She chimed as she clings her arms around yours and she handed you the papers.

"What is this Chae-ssi?." You asked, furrowing your brow as you took the papers from her hand. It was a ticket to a racing game that will be held tonight around the city.

"Motocross ticket?." You added. You both went out of the building to head to lunch at the nearest restaurant.

"Yes. It was given to me by my brother but he can't go tonight. Wanna come with me?." She beamed at you and you take a look at the tickets for a moment.

You were never a fan of watching motocross competitions because it either always bore you out or get you go mad from the screaming people cheering for their own bets. But you just realized how empty your apartment is since Taehyung went back to his apartment to prepare for his business orientation abroad. So you just sighed in defeat.

"Okay. I'm going with you." You replied and handed her back one ticket and you put the other one on your sling bag.

"Yey! You're the best Kristel!." Chae squealed in excitement and hugged you by the arms and you both went inside the restaurant.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"I thought you're going to race tonight hyung?." Jungkook asked yoongi as he followed the guy's track finding their seats at the Bleacher's of tonight's race.