You decide💦

A/N: dialogues in normal font are "ENGLISH".

In italic font are " TAGALOG" (PHILIPPINE LANGUAGE)

In BOLD font are "KOREAN"

this note is for you not to get confused.

Enjoy the chapter!. 😜👍

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As yoongi parked his motorcycle in his parking garage and turned it off, He immediately grabbed you by the wrist without saying a word and you both entered the garage door going straight to the second floor where his room was located.

You didn't protested either. You are not this kind of person to go out with any guys after you set drunk, not even to your ex.  But the way his hand were gripped tight on your wrist just made it feel right to come with him, Even his men's cologne that's been lingering through your nose were so hypnotizing.

His porcelain skin crept through his folded black polo sleeve, standing out through your fair skinned ones. His veiny arms are flexing from the way he gripped your wrist. It wasn't that hard but it wasn't that loose either; Just the right amount.

He successfully dragged you to his room and he let go of your wrist.  you didn't know whether in these two things that made you whimpered at the emptiness; You're just drunk or he's just too stunning right now.

You then lurked your eyes at the spacious bedroom that you're standing in right now.

The room was decorated with the combination of matte blacks and whites. Your mouth agape at the sight of the king sized bed that is placed at the center.

"Woah" you breathed in awe.

You tried to step forward but before you have ever attempted to do it, You felt a strong hand from your waist. Your breath hitched at the sensation.

Your body instantly started to feel warm and suddenly you felt his chest pressed on your back.

"If you think I'm a good man after I saved your ass from that dickhead awhile ago, well save it to yourself baby girl cause you're so wrong at that." His thick accent lingers through your ears as he whispered it to you, Caressing your waist with his veiny hands and you can feel his now hot breath on your neck.

You let out a shaky breath, trying not to let out a moan at the sensation but instead, you tilted your neck to give him more access on your exposed skin.

"Y-yoongi.." You breathed out as you felt his arms snaked around your waist and now he is back hugging you.

"hmmm..?" He just hummed in response whilst his eyes are still close and his nose slightly brushing on your neck, Taking his time to smell your fragrance.

"I need you" You replied, shutting your eyes softly.

You can feel him smirked. "I don't fuck people without their consent, I might get sued in the morning."