2

2

~ Third Person's POV

Atlast, the week long vacation came and Lennox will finally start doing the things she's never done before.

"Honey, you look beautiful." Lennox's mom praised when she got down from stairs.

"Thanks mom."

Her mom tried to comb her hair and fix it.

"I hope you enjoy your roadtrip with Jaehyun." her mom whispered.

Yes, Lennox's parents agreed to her plan if, and only if, Jaehyun will accompany her.

"You know I could do those things by myself, right?" she said.

"It wouldn't be fun doing those things alone, plus a little company from a sweet guy like Jaehyun wouldn't be so bad, right?" she said and tightened Lenox's ponytail.

Lennox faced her mom and her mom held her shoulders. "Besides sweetie, you're at the right age to  fall in love..."

"Mom?" she muttered.

They knew she had a crush on Jaehyun and they were supportive of it. Sana all!

Her mom just smiled and hug her tightly. "You should atleast experience falling inlove sweetie, it'll be the best thing that could ever happen."

———

———

Jaehyun picked up Lennox but this time he used his open-top-car just so they could enjoy the roadtrip.

"Where to miss?" Jaehyun asked her jokingly while closing the car door.

"Second star to the right." she said.

She was slowly getting comfortable with Jaehyun.

Jaehyun laughed as well. "You wanna go to neverland?"

"Yah, so that I could loose track of time and I'd never worry about how much time is left." she said.

"Wow." Jaehyun said. "That was kinda deep, you okay?"

Lennox just smiled. "I was just kidding."

Lennox honestly didn't know where they were heading but she trusted Jaehyun anyways and enjoyed the view.