4

4

~ Third Person's POV

"Honey."

Lennox's mom called before entering her room.

"Y-yes?" she answered.

She gently sat down even though her muscles were aching then she took off the damp cloth off her forehead.

"Are you feeling better?" her mom touched forehead.

"I-I think so." she answered back.

"Get some rest honey, okay?" she said.

"By the way..." she said before leaving her room.

"I invited Jaehyun over, he'll be here in a few minutes."

"WHAT?!"

"Get dressed, sweetie." her mom left her room.

She felt electrocuted when her mom said that, she didn't even told Jaehyun that she is sick.

"No!" she whispered.

"I haven't bathed, I look horrible and my room..." she scattered her eyes around her room and it looked like a museum.

Literally, a Jaehyun museum.

She looked everywhere and there were pictures of Jaehyun attached to her walls and even a replica of Jaehyun's soccer uniform pinned to her walls.

Even though she wasn't feeling well and her body ached so bad she rushed to remove all the posters of Jaehyun not caring if they got ripped and she hid them under her bed.

She immediately took a bath as quickly as she can and put on some decent clothes.

When she heard footsteps coming towards her room she immediately jumped on her bed as if nothing happened.

"Lennox?" it was Jaehyun.

Jaehyun knocked on her door, she quickly covered herself in blanket.

"C-come in." she said and so Jaehyun turned the door knob and he entered with a tray of breakfast on his hand.

"Hey." he calmly greeted, he brought Lenox her breakfast.

"Hi." she responded.

He placed the tray unto her bedside drawer and sat on the edge of her bed.

He reached out his hand and placed them on her forehead to feel her temperature.

"How come you didn't tell me you were sick?"

"U-uh well..." she gave an awkward smile at him.

Jaehyun scanned her appearance and her arm caught his attention.

"What are these?" he held her arms and pointed at her bruises.

"Oh-h I g-got that f-from yesterday." she said.

"You hit your arm?"

"Yeah."

"When?" he asked, not remembering anything that might've cause it.

"U-uh... when I was taking my shower, I slipped." she said.

"Oh, be careful next time." he said.

"I should've known you weren't feeling good yesterday when you said you were feeling drowsy." he said.

"It was cold last night and we were only riding a motorbike." he added.