3

3

~ Third Person's POV

Lennox sat at their balcony that morning and thought of writing on her diary while waiting.

She was startled when a motorbike stopped in-front of their house. She immediately closed her diary and placed them inside her bag.

It was Jaehyun...

She stood up and she saw him getting off his bike, he immediately took off his helmet and wave to her.

She waved back as Jaehyun made his way to their house.

"Good morning!" he greeted her.

"Good morning." she responded.

They had a quick chat along with Lennox's parent who were very fond of Jaehyun.

They were really supportive of their daughter having a crush on Jaehyun because why not?

He's handsome, talented and he is well-mannered. What more can you ask for?

"Put this on." Jaehyun gave Lenox a helmet.

"Safety first!" he said.

"Thanks." she said and she placed it on her head.

Jaehyun helped her secure the helmet and clasped it,  he also wore his helmet. Afterwards, Jaehyun hopped on his motorbike and gestured Lennox to hop on.

"Grab unto me so you won't fall." he said.

"U-uuuh?" she literally didn't know where to grab unto.

"Hold unto my waist." he said.

She was shaking while stretching out her arm along his waist, she felt a bit shy at first and her ears were red.

"Hold on tight." he started his engine.

"Drive safely, Jaehyunnie. Be safe and enjoy your date!" Lennox's mom shouted.

"Mom?!" Lenox groaned in embarrassment.

"We will ma'am. Thank you!" Jaehyun waved at them and they immediately went off.

Lennox was trying to calm herself, she was really panicking not because they were riding a motor bike.

It was because she felt like she was hugging Jaehyun and her heart was going nuts.

"How many rides do you actually have?" Lennox broke the awkward silence.

"Uuh? A-about five." he said.