5

5

~ Third Person's POV

The camp fire that illuminated their camping site. It was quiet and cold outside but the ambience was peaceful.

"Truth or dare?"

This was their 20th round and as they got to play the game loner, they got to know each other better.

They both sat on the chopped tree near the camp fire, Jae was seated on the opposite side to where Lennox was seating and they were facing each other.

"Uhm? Truth." Lennox said.

"Okay... uuh, let's see." Jae thought of a question for her.

"Aside from me, have you ever had a crush on any of my friends?" he asked.

Well, I think we all know the answer.

Lennox laughed while her eyebrows furrowed, looking guilty as hell. "Really?"

"Yeah, well I mean... I don't mean to sound self-absorbed or anything, I'm just curious." he said while laughing.

"I had a crush on Jungwoo in elementary." she answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we were schoolmates in elementary."she said.

"Aside from Johnny, did any of my friends asked to court you as well?"

"Hey that's two questions already Jae." she complained while laughing.

"I'm just curious." he defended.

"Well... apart from Johnny there's also another one of your friend." she said and gave him the most awkward smile.

"Who?"

"Doyoung." she said and Jaehyun immediately laughed.

"He never told us about that." he said.

"Well, I don't wanna make a big deal out of it." she said. "It's not like I'm such a thing anyway."

"Hey don't say that." Jaehyun said.

"Well then let's just say he wasn't happy when I said you were my crush."

"You told him that?"

"Yeah and I'm surprised he didn't tell you about it."

"He's good at keeping secrets." Jae said.

———

"Truth? or dare?"

"Truth." Jaehyun confidently answered.

"Hmm... if you could remove one person from your group, who'd it be and why?" Lennox asked with a smug grin.

Jaehyun let out a laugh in disbelief. "What? I can't do that... They're my bros, I love all of them."

As expected, the kind hearted Jaehyun would never answer such question.

"Just answer it, c'mon. I won't tell 'em." she forced him while laughing.

"No, I can't do that." he shook his head. "I'd rather kick myself out of the group than to let someone leave."

"Okay okay, I accept your answer, Jae." she laughed.

"Truth? or dare?" Jaehyun asked.

"Dare"

"Oh, okay... I thought you were gonna say truth." he made an awkward laugh.