6

6

~ Third Person's POV

After a month long vacation, school finally resumed...

Therefore, everything was back to normal for Jaehyun and Lennox. Although it wasn't as normal like before.

"What?! You guys are dating for real?!" Kate shouted and Lennox immediately sshh-ed her.

"Be quiet, Kate." she said.

"Oh sorry sorry, my bad." Kate said.

Trixie suddenly gave a tight hug to Lennox. "I'm so so so happy for you, Lennox."

The air got knocked out of Lennox's chest from her tight hug.

"I-I can't breath." she complained but they paid no attention.

"Yey! Finally you get to have your happily-ever-after." Kate said and hugged her as well.

"How I wish this happily-ever-after didn't had an end to it."

———

After almost 5 months of courting, Jaehyun finally had the courage to ask Lennox to be his girl. Today, he invited her for a date.

"Jae, you okay?" Lennox asked when she saw him spacing out and barely touching his food.

"Oh... u-uhm yeah." he said and cleared his throat.

"What's the matter? You look like your in deep thoughts." Lennox asked.

They were at the exact restaurant they went to on her 16th birthday.

"N-nothing... I just wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?" she sat properly and wiped her lips.

"It's been 5 months since I started courting you, right?"

"Yes." she answered confusedly.

"Well, I want to make it official."

She didn't understood what he meant. "Official?"

Jaehyun didn't bother to say a word and he took out a jewelry box from his bag and presented it to her.

"Jae, what's this for?" she asked.

When he opened the box, it has a necklace on it witha bow and arrow pendant symbolizing archery, which is her favorite sport.

Apart from that, there was a sticky note on top of the box cover saying...

"Will you be my girlfriend, Lennox?"

Jaehyun just had to say it for himself instead of just letting Lennox read it.

Lennox covered her mouth and she was suddenly in tears, it almost felt like Jaehyun proposed to her.

"Jae, I..."

"I'm not taking a 'no' for an answer." Jaehyun pouted at her, trying his best to win her heart by being cute.

Lennox giggled at his aegyo and she just leaned forward to gave Jaehyun a kiss on his cheeks.

"Me? Say 'no' to my long-time-high school crush? Never." she even joked.

Jaehyun knew her answer so he chuckled along with her. "So is it a 'yes', Lennox?"

"Definitely a big 'yes', Jeffrey."