Mr: Pointy Hat?

???POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since Morgiana arrived in this strange world but things are going well for her since she and Bilbo had became close friends. Morgiana was out grabbing wood for Bilbo's fire place, Bilbo was taking a moment to enjoy a nice sunny day that was until a certain tall man interrupted his peacefulness.

Bilbo's POV:

I was enjoying the beautiful weather by having a smoke out of my pipe while sitting on the bench that was in front of my home, thinking about the days I've spent learning more about Morgiana of course she's still a big mystery but it nice knowing she has other sides to her other than just a stoic face. Especially the last time they had fish, Morgiana had the most cutest face that it made him blush a bit. He chuckled at the image inside his head before blowing a puff of smoke out of his mouth.

Having his eye's closed he didn't notice the smoke ring he blew had been turn into a butterfly. Suddenly the butterfly that was made of smoke flew up his nose making his eye snap open, only to find a tall old man with grey robes and a grey hat leaning on his staff staring at him.

Staring at man for a moment to see if he would speak but didn't so he spoke to rid of the awkward tension between them.

"Good morning?"

"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning or is it a good morning weather I want it or not? Or perhaps you are simply stating this is a morning to be good of? The tall old man said confusing me.

"All of them at once I suppose?" I said trying to figure out what this weird conversation is even leading to.

"Can I help you?" I finally ask.

"That remains to be seen?" he said with a unreadable look.

" I'm looking for someone to share an adventure" the tall man said with a certain amused yet hinting look.

I look at the man weirdly, an adventure! This man must crazy asking a hobbit for an adventure. And if any one knows a hobbit they most certainly don't do adventures.

"An a adventure!? No I don't imagine anyone from west of Bree would have much interest" I said with a slight disbelieving face.

Getting up to go check the mail while still talking to the crazy old man.

"Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable thinking, they make you late for dinner" I said with chuckle.

Looking through my mail still keeping a wary eye on the old man.

"Well, good morning!" I said going up the small rock steps trying to leave the old man behind since I no longer wanted to be a part of the conversation anymore.

"Never thought I would live to be "good morning" by Belladonna Took's son like I was selling buttons at the door!" the old man said surprising me. How could he know his parent's?

"Beg your pardon?"

"You've changed and not for the better Bilbo Baggins" the old man said with a disappointed look.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?" I said looking at him with narrowed eye's.

" you know my name but you don't remember that I belong to it, I'm Gandalf! And Gandalf means.....me"

My eye's widened a bit in recognition
" not Gandalf the wondering wizard who made such excellent fireworks! I had no idea you were still in business"

"And where else would I be" Gandalf said with a slight offended face. I was at lost of words so I just cleared my throat and smoked my pipe with an awkward face.

"Well I'm please you at least remembered something about me, even if it's only my fireworks"

"That's decided! It will be very good for you and very amusing for me, I shall inform the other's" he said shocking me.

"Inform the who? Wha-No No- wait! We do not want any adventures here! Not today or-or I suggest you try over the hill or across the water" I said with a rushed voice and slight nervousness as ran up towards my door.

I turn to take a last look at the wizard who was staring strangely at me
"Good morning" was the last thing I said before I rushed into my home and started to lock the door and close all the curtains. I hope Morgiana will be back soon.

Gandalf's POV:

Once I put the mark on Bilbo's door and scaring him a bit I finally turned to leave. As I was walking, out of the corner of my eye a flash of a interesting shade of red passed. Coming to a stop to look back I found a hooded figure going towards Bilbo's house with a giant stack of wood on there back.....'hmm interesting' I thought with slight mischief as I continue my journey to gather the dwarves.

Morgiana's POV:

Collecting enough wood for Bilbo I make my way back. As I was coming into view of Bilbo's house I notice a man with a pointy hat walking away from Bilbo's house. Pulling my hood farther down to hide my hair as I walked passed the man but what I didn't know was the man had already caught a small glimpse.

I made it towards the door and tried opening it but to my surprise it was locked. Knocking on the door gently because I didn't want to break poor Bilbo's door. Looking at my feet while waiting I had spot a strange symbol on the door but before I do anymore inspecting I was grabbed by a certain hobbit and pulled inside, completely forgetting the symbol on the door.

Getting my footing back I set down the stack of wood down to take of the cloak I was wearing. Looking at Bilbo I noticed he seemed stressed.

"Are you ok Bilbo?" I ask gently, taking his hand and making him sit on his favorite chair while I made him some tea to help him relax. Though I didn't notice the blush on his face once I took his hand.

"Hm? Oh, yes I'm alright! thank you" he said once I gave him tea which seemed to help him relax. I smiled gently at him, happy that I could help him.

Both me and Bilbo eventually forgot about the strange events that happened today.

????POV:

But little did they know that there peaceful days will soon come to an end.