The Quest

Morgiana's POV:

I watched as Bilbo and Gandalf went to the door, opening the door revealed a dwarf that had a certain royalty air about him.

"Gandalf!" a deep voice that made a shiver run down my spine came from the dwarf that started entering the house. 'Why are the dwarves voices so amazingly deep?!'

"I thought you said this place was easy to find I lost my way twice, I wouldn't have found it all if it weren't for the mark on the door" the dwarf said as he began taking off his cloak than put his cloak on me....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE CAN THEY NOT SEE I'M A PERSON AND NOT A GOD DARN COAT RACK!!! I was so tempted to stomp my foot at this moment but I calmed myself remembering I shouldn't destroy Bilbo's house.

Snapping out of my mental rage when Gandalf had started speaking. "Bilbo Baggins, let me introduce the leader of company. Thorin Oakinshield."

The dwarf now known as Thorin study Bilbo as he walked a bit closer to Bilbo. " so! This is the hobbit, tell me Mr. Baggins have you done much fighting?" Thorin asked as he circled poor Bilbo like a predator. 'Should I step in to protect the poor cinnamon roll'

"Pardon me?" Bilbo asked confused by the strange question.

"Axe or sword? What's your weapon of choice?" Thorin said finally stopping his circling and coming to stand in front of Bilbo.

Deciding to get out of the way because a few other dwarves were in room making it a bit crowded, so I ended miss the end of conversation. As I silently walked pass everyone I didn't know the glance of a tall wizard being thrown my way.

~mini time skip to where the dwarves are discussing the quest~ (sorry I felt lazy)

I was leaning against the wall listening to what the quest that the dwarves are going on about. I felt sad for them hearing that they lost there home to a damn greedy dragon. I know the feeling of losing something precious from the hands of greed...like the people who wanted to chain me down for the personal use. I want to help them but I'm not sure if they would accept me for being different than normal in this strange place. I don't want to be thought of as monster. Sighing at my depressing thoughts I focus back on the conversation at hand.

" The task that I have in mind will require a great deal of stealth! And no small amount of courage but if you careful and clever! I believe it can be done." I noticed how Gandalf looked at Bilbo like he was hinting something.

"That's why we need a burglar!" said one of the dwarves which I believe is named Nori.

"Hm! A good one to, an expert I imagine " said Bilbo.

"And are you?" another Dwarf asked.

"Am I what?" Bilbo said confused...oh Bilbo! looks like your gonna get dragged into this, I thought with amusement.

"He said he's an expert!" causing other dwarves to laugh while I just my usual blank face.

"What! Me? Oh no no no! I'm not burglar! I've never stolen a thing in my life" Bilbo said panicking slightly.

" I'm afraid I have to agree with mister Baggins, he's hardly burglar material." Said an older Dwarf with white hair and beard, which I think his name is Balin.

"Aye! The wild is no place for gentle folk who can neither fight nor fend for themselves." said a dwarf that goes by Dwalin.

'I actually don't agree with what he said because where I was from it's usually the most gentle people that are the strongest because it's usually them that hold the most pain.'I saddened by the thought. Suddenly the room was getting quite loud by the dwarves chatter. I noticed the look on the tall man and started to tense my muscles and eyeing him up since I wasn't sure what he was gonna do.