I am Dipper

A/N : Hey! This story is just for fun, but I hope you enjoy it too! Also grammar is important to me in my writing so if you see any grammar or spelling errors please let me know! Let's get into the story!!!

Maisie's (Dipper before name change) POV (age 4):
I am not a boy! Right? But I don't like the name Maisie. Why don't I like my hair? Maybe I am a boy? Maybe I should ask Mable what she thinks. But I can't be a boy, I'm a girl!

Suddenly Mabel walked in interrupting my thoughts. "Hey wanna play?!" She said in her usual bright and happy attitude. I sighed and she clearly saw something was up. "What's wrong May May?" she asked. "I don't know," I replied "I just don't feel like a girl." She looked at me confused "so you're a boy?" she asked. "I think so" I said. I was just waiting for judgment but she just said "wanna play bro bro?" I smiled. It felt good to tell her that. "Can we play monsters?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip To Dinner~~~~~~~~

"DINNER TIME!" Mommy shouted. Mable and I ran downstairs as fast as possible. "Ha I win!" I said as I got in my seat. "No you didn't!" She argued. "Mommy tell Dipper that I win because he cheated!" Mable said. I started to shake. I forgot to tell her not to tell mommy and daddy yet. "Who's Dipper?" Mommy asked. Mable quickly answered "May May wants to be a boy so I started calling him Dipper because of his birthmark and I even call him Bro Bro now instead of May May!" She said happily. I put my head on the table and almost started to cry until I heard Mommy say "Welcome to the family Dipper!" I was so happy but then I remembered I need to tell them not to tell Daddy. "Don't tell Daddy!" I quickly said. Suddenly Daddy came around the corner and playfully said "What can't you tell Daddy?" I was ready for Mommy to tell him but instead she said "Maisie likes a boy" and she winked at me. It felt nice to know Mommy doesn't mind.

Well I'm gonna leave it there for this chapter. If you have any ideas comment them. Thank you for reading! I'm probably going to update some time tomorrow. Bye! See ya then!!