Telling Dad

Dipper's POV:
***A Few Months Later***
I decided to tell daddy that I'm a boy. I have to tell mommy that I wanna tell daddy. "Hey mommy can I talk to you alone?" I asked. "Sure honey" she replied. We walked into my room. "What's up sweetheart?" She asked.
"I want to tell daddy I'm a boy." I told her. "Are you sure?" She asked me. "Yeah. I wanna be called a boy all the time." I said. "Ok honey. When do you want to tell him?" She asked. "Soon" I said quickly. She nodded and told me we could tell him tomorrow.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

Mommy and Daddy are coming back home soon so we're going to tell Daddy after our babysitter leaves. I'm kind of nervous. I just want everyone to see me as a boy.

The babysitter has left now and Mabel is in our room playing. Mommy, daddy, and I are sitting on our couch. "Daddy I have something to tell you." "Ok what's goin on, marshmallow?" He asked. "Daddy I'm a boy..." I said very shakily. "This is a prank. Right? You and Mommy are just playing a prank. Haha very funny." He said a little bit loud. "Honey this isn't a prank. Maisie is a boy. His new name is Dipper." Mommy said. "No! Maisie is a girl!" He said raising his voice. "Go to your room" Mommy said. I didn't want to be alone so I went to Mabel's room and we talked and played together until we fell asleep.

Sorry the chapter is so short it's all I could really think of but I finally updated so YAY! I hope y'all liked it. I'm on a road trip so I'll be working on the next chapter. Until next time BYEEEE!