Mabel's Mind

A/N: Hey! I'm working on this really late but I can't sleep and I wanna know what Mabel was thinking so let's see! P.s. this takes place at the same time as the first part but it's just through Mabel's eyes!

Mabel's POV:
I'm so bored. I wonder if May May wants to play. I walk in the room and she's just sitting there. "Wanna play?!" I tried to break the silence. She just sighed. What's wrong with Maisie? "What's wrong May May?" She paused for awhile and said "I don't know" I knew that was a lie but then she continued with "I just don't feel like a girl." I don't understand. She's my sister. Is she my brother now? "so you're a boy?" I asked. She replied with "I think so" that was good enough for me! What should I call him now instead of May May? Oh how about Bro Bro! That's perfect! "Wanna play Bro Bro?!" I said. But what about something to replace Maisie? "Hey Bro Bro what should I call you instead of Maisie?" He was thinking for a minute then he said "I don't know. What do you think?" Hmm... OH! I got it! "How about Dipper? Because of your birthmark." I said. "Great idea!" He agreed.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip To Dinner~~~~~~~~

"DINNER TIME!" Mommy called. Dipper and I raced down stairs. "Ha I win!" Dipper said. "No you didn't!" That was not fair! "Mommy tell Dipper that I win because he cheated!" I complained. "Who's Dipper?" Mommy asked. Oh yeah Mommy doesn't know. "May May wants to be a boy so I started calling him Dipper because of his birthmark and I even call him Bro Bro now instead of May May!" I explained. Dipper looks nervous until Mommy said "Welcome to the family Dipper!" But suddenly Dipper said "Don't tell Daddy!" Why doesn't he want daddy to know?  "What can't you tell Daddy?" Daddy said as he walked in. Then Mommy lied and said "Maisie likes a boy." Why did she lie. I don't understand.

Hey! I hope y'all liked the little look into Mable's head but don't worry I'll probably update later today with something else. If I don't update later then I'll be writing and up load tomorrow. I just really wanted to see what Mable thought of all this. See ya later! Bye!!!