Where Were You For Four Fucking Years?

Summary: Ladybug and Chat Noir lay down the law and their not taking no for an answer.

Author's Note: another chapter is here due to procrastination.

Seeing both Batman and Superman in person was intimidating as hell but by Kwami she was not going to let it show. "So mind explaining why you two are in Paris when the league has been ignoring us for five years?" Ladybug asked in a cold tone the same one she used when reporters tried prying into her team's personal lives just so they could get a good scoop, "Ladybug and Chat Noir we are here on behalf of the Justice League-" Chat Noir cut Superman off sharply.

"Yeah we gathered that but answer my lady's question, why didn't you come to talk to us in the first year Hawkmoth was active?" Her partner growled out, only calming down when Ladybug rested her hand on his shoulder.

"We were unaware of the situation" stated Batman narrowing his eyes at Chat Noir, "You were unaware of the situation" Ladybug slowly repeated, "Yes" replied Superman glaring daggers at Batman for his lack of tact.

"No, you were not, we sent you requests for help for two years straight, videos of the attacks have been online since the very beginning along with new reports and from what I can see you chose to ignore our cries for help believing it to be a prank, even though you're teammates are aliens, metahumans and the green lantern that gets his powers from a magic space ring so it's not out of the realm of believability that a man is using magic jewellery to turn Paris citizens into monsters" retorted Ladybug her tone of voice got colder with every word.

"A league member did not inform us of the reports and act without the rest of the league's knowledge and for that, we apologise but in order to rectify our mistake we would like to offer our resources in order to help you capture Hawkmoth," said Superman as Batman nodded in agreement, "more like you want the bad press to go away" muttered Chat Noir who was shut up by Ladybug elbowing him in the ribs.

"We would love to have your help but you must understand that we don't forgive you just yet, your actions from now on will help us on deciding whether o forgive you or not" replied Ladybug letting some warmth back in her tone but her face was emotionless, "We understand that Ladybug" answer Superman while Batman continued to stare at the pair of Paris heroes, "Good then you understand there will be rules for your league" snapped Chat Noir.

"Rules?" question Batman, "Yes rules" replied Chat Noir his tail twitching in annoyance, "The rules which the France government has agreed on are, you must tell us when you plan to come to Paris, while here you must be accompanied by one of our teammates, whatever you plan to do in Paris must be okay by us and you have to keep your emotions in check" Stated Ladybug staring at the two league members daring them to disagree.

"You said that the government have agreed with you on these rules?" asked Batman, "yes, you have to understand that you have ignored Paris calls for help, for four years so if we simply allow you to run ramped in our city, not only could you mess with protocols that have been set in place but you would anger Paris's citizens since it would look like you think that you are so above us heroes that you can ignore us when we ask for help but as soon as the press gets bad, you come in and walk all over Paris heroes in order to take credit for a problem you ignored in the first place" answered Ladybug smiling but if you were anyone in Paris you would know it was a cold empty one, that was stopping her from lashing out at the pair of Leaguers.

"Not to mention how dangerous it would be for you guys to get akumatized considering the damage I did to the world when it happened to me" continued Chat Noir shuddering slightly, "you were compromised" questioned Batman, "I was 15 and it was a different timeline" Chat Noir yawed as he explained this multiple times to the press so at this point he was done with explaining what happened when people could google the answer.

"So do you agree with our rules or not?" asked Ladybug, "Yes we do" answered Superman cutting off Batman answer, "good now will you please leave so we can join our teammates on patrol" stated Ladybug in a sweet tone and when both superheroes nodded, she and Chat Noir left the pair and to tell their teammates about the encounter.