Money Hungry Headmasters And Thor?

Summary: Another Akuma interrupts Tim and Dick visit to Collège Françoise Dupont.

Author's Note: Very Short

Collège Françoise Dupont was really impressive compare to Gotham academy but it wasn't bad on the outside. On the inside, however, the faculty was awful. They knew from investigating the school, the headmaster covered up a lot of the bullying due to bribery or threats, mainly coming from the Mayor but that had stopped happening. Now it seemed to be coming from Lila Rossi whose mother is an ambassador from Italy although looking back through security footage, it seems that Lila was making the threats without her mother's knowledge since none of her contact info actually lead to Lila's mother instead went straight to Lila.

Meeting Mr Damocles was average although both Tim and Dick could see that he was looking at them like they were his next paycheck. "It would be a pleasure for you to study at our school although we only have one class with enough space in your room, Miss Bustier is one of our best teachers though" The man stated handing Tim his schedule and map of the school, "Please follow me so I can show you the rest of our school".

We hadn't even left the office when we here screaming and an alarm system goes off. "That's the Akuma alarm, we need to get to the closet shelter" exclaimed the principle turning is on and shoving the pairs of brother's out the office. "Where is the nearest shelter?" asked Dick moving out the way of a terrified student, "It the school basement, follow me" he replied running down the stair and into the courtyard but before the boys could follow him, they were cut off by the stair being destroyed.

Looking at where the stairs had just been, there stood a Viking with a giant hammer that seemed to crackle with electricity. "Who do we have here, two rich brats?" the Viking as he swung his hand forward, both ran away from the Viking only to pulled off the balcony by some type of wire.

As they landed onto the courtyard, they saw the Bee Hero above them removing the wire from their waist and pulling them up off the floor while Chat Noir ran past swinging his baton at the Thor-like Akuma "Both you follow Reynard to the basement with the rest of the students" Guêpe stated nodding at the fox hero before leaping at the Viking, "Sorry about this, it should be over when Ladybug gets here," Reynard said as the boys followed him, "it's alright" replied Tim as Dick helped other students that were injured towards the basement stairs.

When they finally got into the basement, Reynard closed the doors behind them and with the help of Tim and Dick calmed down the other students. It seemed to be about 30 minutes before they heard silence from upstairs and Reynard flute seemed to start ringing. The flute extended to show a phone screen and Ladybug's face on the screen. "Reynard, the Akuma has been dealt with, please inform the students in the basement and tell them that school is still continuing for the rest of the day as this was a level three Akuma", Reynard nodded before turning the flute back to its original length.

"School is still on but I would recommend contacting your parents to inform them that you are safe" Reynard stated as he opened the door shining sunlight into the dimly lit basement. As the students left, they were approached by Mr Damocles who had been busy on his phone while they had been stuck in the basement, "I apologise for this mess but I can assure you that this won't be a regular thing" he said while a student who heard him just laughed as they left.

"It was out of your control Mr Damocles, we understand" replied Dick using the same tone he used during Galas when talking to money-hungry businessmen and women, "how about we start that tour you mentioned?" which seemed to lighten Mr Damocles mood, "of course, well as you can see this is the basement but let me show you where Tim's classroom will be" Mr Damocles responded as they entered the courtyard that looked perfectly normal unlike the battlefield it had been for the past thirty minutes.

Author's Note: I struggled writing this chapter since I'm bad at fight scenes along with the fact that this isn't a chapter I really wanted to write but I wanted the brothers to experience their first Akuma battle. I may or may not rewrite this at a later date but for now, enjoy.