Who Did It?

Summary: The rest of the league finds out about the situation in Paris and are worried about how to handle the situation without pissing off the Paris Heroes.

Author's Note: Back again.

"You mean to tell me, we ignored the holders of the miraculous for fucking four years because one member of ours decided that they should not get the rest of the league involved with cries for help because it looked like a prank" yelled Wonder Women causing some of the members to cover their ears at the volume, "That is correct" replied Batman not even flinching as he looked over the document that the French government had sent the league.

"Who was it anyway?" question Barry, "We don't know" answered Superman, "Actually, I know," said Hal raising his hand weakly, "Hal you didn't-" he cut off Green Arrow quickly, "No I didn't do it, Guy did" Hal continued glaring at Oliver for thinking it was him, "Where is he?" growled Wonder Women, "Currently on a mission so you can kill him after that's done" answered Hal.

"Hal is right, you can kill Guy later, for now, we have to plan on how to handle the situation in Paris" stated Superman, "We have been given rules to follow by the heroes of Paris which are being backed by the French government so we can't go to Paris and walk all over the Heroes", "Who are the Heroes?" asked Aquaman, Batman typed on his computer and holograms of Paris Heroes showed up in the middle of the meeting table.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir are the leaders of the heroes in Paris," Superman said, "but there are others who arrived on the scene about a year ago as the temporary heroes that originally helped Ladybug and Chat Noir were compromised".

"There is Reynard who seemed to have taken Rena Rouge's role" spoked Batman as the hologram of the fox hero got bigger, the hero was a dark skin boy who was dressed in an orange and white suit that had a foxtail attached which wrapped around his waist. An orange hoodie which had fox ears on top. He had white hair, wore bronze goggles and his weapon seemed to be a flute.

"Medusa who has taken the role from Viperion", it was a girl who had green hair that was plaited multiple times and pulled back in a high ponytail. She had a dark green and yellow suit which looked to be made of scales smiler to her dynamo mask. The girl also had yellow snake eyes and her weapon seemed to be a lyre.

"Vouivre who has taken the role from Ryuko", this hero was another male who looked older than the other heroes, he had jet black hair which contrasted with the red and gold horns he had. He wore a red and black suit that was padded and had a paten of gold dragon-like tails that wrapped around his right arm and left leg. He had a red and black mask along with gold eyes and his weapon was an actual weapon this time, a red and black sword that had gray, green and blue symbols at the base.

"And finally Guêpe who took the role from Queen Bee", it was a girl who had short black hair which matched her yellow and black suit, she had clear wings on her back and had a weapon wrapped around her waist similar to Ladybug but looked like a stinger rather than a yo-yo.

"These are heroes that we know of at the moment but there have been rumours of two other heroes although has not been confirmed yet by Ladybug or Chat Noir" finished Batman sitting back down letting the other league members process the information. "These are all teenagers and they're what defending Paris on their own" exclaimed Barry, "They have been for Four years and Paris has not fallen" retorted Wonder Women, "Yes but still-" Barry was cut off by Superman standing up, "They may be teenagers but we ignored them for years so right now we have to cooperate with them if we want Paris's forgiveness".

"From what we know they still plan to be heroes after the defeat of Hawkmoth meaning we need that forgiveness as their abilities are something that could help the league on multiple missions" continued Batman, "I believe that I could help them train since I know for a fact that my mother would want to meet the new Ladybug," said Wonder Women, "that's if they want our training" muttered Hal causing Wonder Women to glare at him.

"Ladybug has agreed to meet us along with one of her teammates, in two days so we can ask her then" stated Batman, "For now, all of you need to research these heroes and the Akumas fights along with memorising the rules that the French government has given us", and with that Batman disappeared into the shadows leaving the League to talk among themselves. 

Author's Note: Someone has questions about Ladybug and Chat Noir's Powers and why Chat Noir seems to have less so here is the answer. I'm just going off the powers that the show have given us, the extra powers I mention are upgrades such as Aqua Tikki and healing (something that Master Fu taught them). I agree their power levels are unbalanced but I'm just going off the information from the show.

Thank you for the questions and I'm glad that you all like this story.