Laying Down The Rules As Quickly As Possible Before An Akuma Appears

Summary: The meeting between Ladybug and the league has arrived unfortunately it's cut short by a night time Akuma.

Author's Note: I'm back and this time with a long chapter.

The meeting room was filled with nervous chatter and why wouldn't it be, the members of the league were waiting to meet a hero with powers from a god and said hero was quite clearly pissed at all of them for noting helping them out when they sent several cries for help five years ago. So needless to say the league was nervous.

Most members jumped in surprise when the door opened except for martian manhunter who already knew when Ladybug had entered the watchtower. As Cyborg and the Trinity went to sit down in their seat, the member turned to focus their attention on Ladybug and a hero they didn't recognise.

The hero's hair was pure white and pulled into a high bun, she wore sunglasses instead of a mask and her costume consisted of a dark brown coat which had a black rope belt, black padding on the end of her arms and on her shoulders, it had a turtle neck collar and the bottom was wrapped around her like a skirt but on the second time around on side was diamond-like and was left loose. She wore black pants and had brown horse riding boots on. Her weapon appeared to be a horseshoe that was tied to the hero's rope-like belt. What was clear to the league was that this hero was an adult unlike the well-known heroes in Paris.

The room was quiet with the heroes questioning who would say something first while feeling the coldness of Ladybug's glare and the daggers that the new hero was clearly sending them through their glasses. Surprising Hal was the first to speak up, "Ladybug, I would like to apologise for the pain that your city has experienced on behalf of the league and the other green lanterns due to the idiotic mistake of the green lantern called Guy Gardner",

"Where would Guy Gardner be now since I'm pretty sure we would like the apology to come from him" spoke the unknown hero in a cold tone,

"He is on a mission at the moment but when he comes back, we can assure you that he will face consequences" replied Superman,

"Quick question who are you? miss" asked Flash,

"My name is Jument, I'm the holder of the horse miraculous and is one of the two temporary heroes that Paris has" the newly named hero, Jument answered.

"Now onto the important matters, I going to give you the basic rules for you when dealing with Paris" stated Ladybug, "You can not enter the city as you superhero identity without informing us or the government beforehand, you will be accompanied by one of the miraculous heroes during your stay for safety purposes, you will not engage with an Akuma unless we give permission and you will not engage with hawkmoth or any of his allies without us".

As soon as she said this, it was quite clear many wanted to object but were cut off by Jument, "these rules have been agreed upon by the French government and failure to follow these rule will be a criminal offence along with the fact that these new rules will be public knowledge so that other heroes not from the league will also know about the rules",

"You are still allowed to be in Paris as civilians but only as civilians" Ladybug continue staring pointedly at Batman as she said this,

"Aren't these rules a bit drastic?" questioned Cyborg "what if we need to be in Paris quickly but can inform the government in time?",

"If that happens the government will look over the incident to see if you unannounced arrival was justified or not but for now just follow these rules" answered Ladybug "and no the rules are perfectly understandable since we don't need one of you being akumatized along with considering the fact we don't know how your powers could affect an Akuma victim if you decide to fight one".

"That is understandable" stated Batman while the other heroes looked like they wanted to argue but decided against it, "How can we help you with these Akumas? since I believe everyone in this room will agree when I say we don't want to sit around and not help you" asked Wonder Woman,

"The best you can do is try to find out more on Hawkmoth's identity and send the information you find to the government" replied Jument,

"We will send you the info we have so far but be warned it's not a lot" continued Ladybug as her yo-yo beeped.

Grabbing it, the heroes were surprised to see it open and hear the voice of a young girl who had the distinct sound of someone who was rich and always got what they wanted, "Ladybug, the Carpenter has made an appearance along with an Amok" the girl said right before the room heard the distinct sound of a crumbling building.

"Shit, Medusa make sure none of you engages with Carpenter until I arrive, focus on the Amok" Ladybug stated with panic in her voice. Ladybug looked at Jument who nodded as she yelled out Voyage as she created a circle in the air which seemed to become solid before throwing onto the wall of the meeting room. The circle became a portal that showed the platform of the Eiffel tower.

"I apologise that we have to cut this short but we need to get going now," Ladybug said quickly as the pair of heroes went to leave before Wonder Women grabbed Ladybug's arm.

"Before you go Ladybug, I need to ask if you are willing to meet with my mother Hippolyta as she would like to meet the new holder?" she asked getting an annoyed look from both heroes, "I will talk it over with Tikki but I must get going" replied Ladybug as ripped her arm from Wonder Woman's grip, running through the portal before it closed.

"You could have asked at a better time, Dina" stated Hal, "I wasn't sure if I would be able to speak with Ladybug again soon since it appears that we are basically banned from Paris along with the fact that my mother wants to see the new holder soon" replied Wonder Woman,

"Why?" questioned Flash,

"Because she was a former holder of the ladybug miraculous and want to see how she could help the new one" answered Dina getting surprised looks from the league,

"And you didn't bother to tell us this information sooner?" asked Batman,

"I mentioned it but you seemed to be focused on their ages and how to earn Paris forgiveness to listen" retorted Wonder Woman glaring at the Dark Knight.

"So what now?" questioned Superman trying to change the subject before an argument broke out,

"We investigate Hawkmoth and the heroes" replied Batman in an icy tone.

Author's Note: Hey, I'm back. 

So to be honest I haven't had the motivation to write due to writer's block and me getting back into anime which meant I have been focusing on other fandoms but since I've started to write again, I hope to get more chapters out soon.

I know the meeting wasn't as long as you guys probably wanted but like I couldn't think of how this would play out so it's short, I may come back and rewrite this at a later point but for now, here you go.

Jument's costume idea: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/329818372704692850/

The Akuma is based on an idea I used in my Not A Game series so go check that out if you want to see it back story and powers along with why Ladybug was so worried.