[Hair Manipulation]

(this is actually a quirk I've used for one of my OCs, Masaka Hoshino! uwu I'll introduce her in one of my stories soon, so keep an eye out! ;0)
(so this is pretty much just Masaka's quirk explained. however, yes of course you can still use this quirk uwu)

Name: Hair Manipulation

Type: Emitter (I think so ;-;)

Description: 

This Quirk allows the user to use their hair as a weapon of sorts, and the hair can do many things such as form the shape of a hand and grab opponents. The hair can also 'harden' or 'sharpen' and be used as a whip or blade. The hair can also be used to shield the user from attacks, and is surprisingly durable.

Pros & Strengths:

The hair can grow back very quickly. When hardened or used as a blade, the hair is very difficult to cut through, and will almost immediately grow back. It can resist wind very well.

Cons & Weaknesses:

One major con is that if this Quirk is used too much without proper hair care, the hair will be damaged and the user must not use their Quirk for a while or their hair might begin to fall out. The hair will be extra sensitive to fire and heat, and won't be able to block those kinds of attacks well. 

Other:  

The user must make sure to take extra good care of their hair and wash it at least twice every week to keep it healthy, or their Quirk will be weaker. If a bit of the hair is cut off in battle, it'll grow back quickly, but an inch shorter than it had been before. The user could also make the peace sign or give someone a thumbs up by just using their hair if they wanted to, so that's cool too. uwu

Hero Name(s): Sorry, couldn't think of any q~q

Villain Name(s): weave whipper (nah jk this is a joke i promise, i would never use this lmao-)

Power: ★★★☆☆ 3/5 C

Technique: ★★★★★ 5/5 A