[Kitsune]

Name: Kitsune

Type: Mutant

Description:

This Quirk gives the user the nine tails of a Kitsune, a high IQ, enhanced speed, and fire. The user can control their fire and shoot it at enemies, and these flames are incredibly hot.

Pros & Strengths:

This Quirk is very useful, granting the user the ability to move swiftly during fights and burn their opponent, and also possibly predict the enemy's moves because of their enhanced IQ. If one of the user's tails ever gets cut off, it will simply grow back. However, it will be shorter.

Cons & Weaknesses:

The Kitsune Quirk has quite a few downsides. The tails are the source of the user's power, and if all of the tails of the user get cut off, they will not grow back and the user will be left Quirkless. Their flames are also so hot that they could accidentally burn themselves, and using their fire at all would drain a lot of energy from the user.

Other:

The user must have a lot of energy in order to use their fire for an extended period of time.

Hero Name(s): Nine, Foxfire

Villain Name(s): Q~Q I can't think of any..

Power: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

Intelligence: ★★★★★★ 6/5 S

Speed: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

(This Quirk may be overpowered and I apologize- 😂)