[Titan]

Name: Titan

Type: Transformation

Description:

This Quirk allows the user to transform into titan form, making them capable of growing up to about 14 m in height. The user also gains a large boost of physical strength and speed, being able to take and deliver powerful hits during combat. The user can also harden their skin to shield themselves from hits. The user can also regenerate and regrow their limbs if they are cut off during battle.

Pros & Strengths:

A major boost in speed and strength, along with high pain tolerance. The user's clothes get bigger along with them as the user transforms into titan form.

Cons & Weaknesses:

There are many cons to this Quirk. After transforming back into their normal self, the user will be exhausted and will not have much energy left. If they regrow their limbs too many times, the limb won't grow back anymore after being cut off for the final time, and the user will bleed out. Shortly after transforming back to normal, the user will also feel the pain they had withstood in titan form. And although the clothes the user wears will get bigger along with the user when transforming, sometimes the clothes might rip. (oop)

Other:

Attack On Titan. that's all i gotta say. oH and don't worry, the user doesn't eat people or anything like that- (unless you want them to lmao....but seriously wTF-)

Hero Name(s): Colossus, Mt. (insert name here)

Villain Name(s): Can't think of any T~T sorry...

Power: ★★★★★★6/5 S

Speed: ★★★★★ 5/5 A

Height: b i g    b o i   *or girl- ok I'm sorry I'm gonna go now*

(i feel like i made this quirk a bit overpowered and i'm sorry for that >_< i really hope it's not too bad! like i said, if you want to use this quirk or any of the other ones then you can change, remove or add whatever you want to the quirk uwu)